Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Matty’s Corner  Hop To Forums  DC Brands at Retail    What is the deal?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the deal?
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Smallville
posted
What happened to "DC All Stars" and what is "DC Universe 2012"? Are we still going to get DCnU Superman, Batman and Flash? What about Larleeze, Superboy Prime and Red Robin? No one could careless about Matrix Supergirl and FP Plasticman. Please repsond, please. Thank you for your time.

Posts: 2953 | Location: DC Universe | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mattel Justice League
Picture of Matty Justice League
posted Hide Post
As I'm going through this, my guess is that there are many questions on this topics. Additionally, we did make an official announcement. For more details, this is what I'm going to say (and point future posts to this one):

DC Universe is going away after 2012 and there'll be one more wave of 4. In 2013, we'll be relaunching our 6" with complimentary offerings on Matty and at Mass. You guys will be able to complete your collection and I hope you'll like what we are doing. We've taken lessons from DC Universe and Legacy. Overall, we need to adjust to retailers, consumers and what's selling in volumes that can be supported.

As far as the character that we showed but haven't released, most of them have been tooled so we'll be looking for a way to release them in one form or another. However, I can't 100% guarantee that.

MJL

Posts: 555 | Location: El Segundo | Registered: September 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post