Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Ask Matty    November Sale

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
November Sale
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of ChronoGrimlock
posted
Hey, any chance we get some of the items in November spread out? So far it seems to include:

King Greyskull
Grizzlor
Palace Guard 2-Pack
Weapons Pack #2

If there's a reissue as well, that's $112 in items (just or MOTUC toys). Remove the reissue and it's $92 plus shipping. Wouldn't it be easier to spread that out a bit? Maybe putting the Weapons Pack to October and the 2-Pack to December? I had plans on picking up 3 Palace Guards sets but now it's looking like I'll have to skip them entirely.

Posts: 313 | Location: PEI, Canada | Registered: February 04, 2010Report This Post
Collector Supreme
Picture of Toyguru
posted Hide Post
We actually confirmed today that in order to correct the Palace Guard's boots we will need to move them to December.

Posts: 8648 | Location: El Segundo | Registered: October 20, 2009Report This Post
Matty Moderator
Picture of TheSpiritofGrayskull
posted Hide Post
I am thrilled by this news! Let the Holidays Hinting begin!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ " As they departed, The Spirit of the Castle seemed to smile, knowing that at the proper time He-Man would prove himself to be the true King of Castle Grayskull."

Posts: 1942 | Location: Eternia | Registered: February 01, 2010Report This Post