Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  Ghostbusters™ Classics    For the people who kept there Stay Puft
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For the people who kept there Stay Puft
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of GBfan
posted
How bad has the yellowing gotten? Mine hasn't even started, I check once or twice a month and mine is still holding up.

Posts: 1187 | Location: somewhere over the rainbow(Canada) | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of hello new york
posted Hide Post
mine is still in the box in the loft so i am guessing there is mo change with him well i hope so anyway .

Posts: 1115 | Location: manchester england | Registered: May 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Mine's got a slight tinge, but nothing worse than when the problem was first noticed.

Posts: 1786 | Location: SoCal | Registered: July 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of weizie
posted Hide Post
mine is perfect

Posts: 399 | Location: South Florida | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
I probably won't know for a long time. I peeked in the box when I got him, and since I don't have the room for him he went right back in the box in a closet. We have intentions of moving (one day), so perhaps then..lol.

Posts: 1054 | Location: Michigan | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Rourkie
posted Hide Post
Mine is on display in a glass cabinet since the day he arrived and he is still in the same condition as the day he was released.....no yellowing yet Wink

''Back off man,i'm a scientist''

Posts: 105 | Registered: September 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Yeh, mine has been out of the box since I got him and I've yet to see any yellowing on him at all.

Posts: 158 | Registered: August 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of GBFan57
posted Hide Post
Little bit of yellowing. Not too bad.

*Bitter Ghostbuster fan*

Posts: 354 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Agent Gibbs
posted Hide Post
mine is perfect really, well i think there could be possibly some very pale almost white yellowing, that or its poor lighting in my room when i just checked

Posts: 1291 | Location: Leeds/West Yorkshire/United Kingdom | Registered: April 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Robzy
posted Hide Post
Mine is really quite bad. Lots of yellow under the arms, on his belly, and legs. Frowner

Posts: 80 | Location: Oz | Registered: February 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
well,it hasn't gotten any worse since i put that acryllic sealer on last year.a little around the fingers and the back halves of each arm.

Posts: 337 | Location: NEPA | Registered: August 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone figured out a good paint that wont damage it?

Posts: 1786 | Location: SoCal | Registered: July 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post