Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Young Justice™    Kid Flash Stealth no more?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kid Flash Stealth no more?
 Login/Join

Matty Member
posted
I've asked Toyguru, but he ignores me. Does anyone know if Stealth Kid Flash is gonna ship to websites (or stores) again? I'd hate to think I was THISCLOSE to puttin the Hall Of Justice together and failed...........

Posts: 262 | Registered: February 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Ghost6
posted Hide Post
This wave has barely started hitting shelves...it's still shipping.

Posts: 576 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Smallville
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost6:
This wave has barely started hitting shelves...it's still shipping.

Yeah, stop freakin out dude. Toyguru shouldn't have to answer your question.

Posts: 2954 | Location: DC Universe | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Freddie:
posted Hide Post
Your approach is so aggressive, that could be why you are getting ignored. Ghost6 made the only point that needs to be made about Stealth Kid Flash or wave 3 in general. They just started shipping, just be patient. You'll find them. I found 3 out of 4 of the wave 3 figures, I have yet to find a Stealth Robin but I will and if I don't, I'll go to ebay IF I want him that bad. Good things come to those who wait.

Posts: 2052 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of datalore
posted Hide Post
It's a little sad as they announce wave 4 coming soon, and still haven't seen these....

**Just re-release Gentleman Ghost with mini-Atom and Giganta piece. Thank you! It is not complete just doing the Gentleman Ghost!

Posts: 1456 | Location: Warren, MI | Registered: February 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Dr. Watson G.B.
posted Hide Post
For all who still need it, toysrus.com has Stealth Kid Flash & Stealth Aqualad in stock. I just ordered my KF, now I can complete my Hall of Justice!

Posts: 71 | Registered: November 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post