Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Young Justice™    Cheshire and Ra's question...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheshire and Ra's question...
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Rex Mason
posted
Just got my Cheshire and Ra's today from Big Bad Toy Store. Quick question, does the set only come with one stand, or was mine just missing a stand? The Batman and Robin set came with two stands, so I'm wondering if mine was missing a piece...

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Posts: 3172 | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Freddie:
posted Hide Post
Just the one. The Martian 2 pack is the same way. It's for the female figures. Batman & robin didn't have the C&C piece so they had Room for the extra $tand.

Posts: 2050 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Rex Mason
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddie::
Just the one. The Martian 2 pack is the same way. It's for the female figures. Batman & robin didn't have the C&C piece so they had Room for the extra $tand.

Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll be trying to trade Amazo arms for Young Justice stands...

Posts: 3172 | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post