Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Young Justice™    Will there be a wave 4?? EDIT: Wave 4 Annouced!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will there be a wave 4?? EDIT: Wave 4 Annouced!!!
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Cringer
posted
Hey everyone. I was just wondering if there was going to be a wave 4 of the 4 inch YJ Figures.

I didnt remember seeing or reading anything from NYTF, and I hadnt heard anything around any forums.

I Just recently started getting into these, and didnt know if the line was doing well.

i will say this, I Cant find wave 3 anywhere. The second wave of 2 Packs has been easy to find, But not wave 3.

So, is this line to continue?? Also, who would you guys want for wave 4??

I would love to Get

The Joker
Zatanna
Lex Luthor
Hal Jordan
Atom

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cringer,

Posts: 2042 | Registered: February 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of MoMoney
posted Hide Post
Yes.

Artemis, Hal Jordan, Red Tornado, Superman, Batgirl, Lagoon Boy, Black Manta, Mr. Freeze, Captain Marvel, and Red Arrow are among the figures that are coming.

Posts: 862 | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of PretenderNX01
posted Hide Post
Edit: My Mistake, thanks Mo Money

I don't know if anything's been announced, I think Wave 3 is still making it's way to stores (around here Wave 2 is barely out)

I know Action Figure Insider is taking a poll of what characters people would like.

http://www.actionfigureinsider...10-most-wanted-poll/

-------------------------------------------
Tiger Rocket Cool Nerdy T-shirts

Posts: 566 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Cringer
posted Hide Post
Cool, hopefully wave 3 shows up soon around here.

But its funny, I made this thread wondering about wave 4, and today wave 4 was revealed on AFI.com

Wave 4 is

Superman
Hal Jordan
Robin
artemis

Heres a link to the main page, scroll down and you can see them.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/

Posts: 2042 | Registered: February 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Freddie:
posted Hide Post
Scott mentioned they showed the next wave of two 2 packs as well. What were they? Is it Mr. Freeze, is it Red Tornado, Black Canary? I'm not real clear.

Posts: 2048 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post