Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Young Justice™    Anyone have pics of Young Justice with DCUC??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have pics of Young Justice with DCUC??
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Cringer
posted
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone had pics of a Young Justice 6 inch Figure, Next to a 6 inch DCUC/DCSH figure.

So Far for Young Justice, I have only picked up the 4 inch figures. But if the 6 inch YJ looked good with the DCUC Figures, I might very well buy them.

I saw Sportsmaster just the other day, and thought he might look Great in my DCUC collection, But I didnt know if he would look to cartoony next to my DC Classics.

So I thought Id see if anyone here had been mixing and matching, and if you could share your opinion on how these figures looked together.

Thanks Smiler

-CRINGER

Posts: 2053 | Registered: February 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of SUPERDAVE
posted Hide Post
Sorry I no longer have a functioning camera so, no pics for now. But, for my two cents... I'm lovin' YJ's show, I like the 6" scale figures and I've been hording DCUC since before it was DCUC. I think the YJ guys look good on thier own but, they do look a little cartoony side by side w/DCUC. Robin is the worst in my opinion and Artemis isn't too bad. It's all "eye of the beholder." Snag a Sportsmaster and if it works for you cool. If not and you're a customizer he might make a good Wild Dog, an animated Red Hood or there's always the trading thread and eBay. And if you bought it from Wal-Mart you could just put anything in the box and return it.

Posts: 364 | Registered: November 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of PretenderNX01
posted Hide Post
I've seen some on here say Kid Flash fits in well with the DCUC titans.

Others say the YJ have more cartoon-ish faces and that bothers them.

There's a discussion without pictures here:
http://forums.mattycollector.c...1064575/m/6631078147

and on Kid Flash specifically here:
http://forums.mattycollector.c...1064575/m/3951010247

I don't know if just reading others opinions helps but that's all I got Razzer

-------------------------------------------
Tiger Rocket Cool Nerdy T-shirts

Posts: 566 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Cringer
posted Hide Post
Thank you both for your input. Smiler I really appreciate it. I think I will indeed just pick up Sportsmaster and see what I think. Based on what you guys said, and some other comments from various forums and sites, it seems some of them do come of a bit cartoonish because of their faces.

You can really tell Artemis has a Cartoon face. But I thought Sportsmaster might not seem as cartoonish, due to the fact he's wearing a mask.

I'll just have to see. If I find him again, I will post pics of him with some of my DCUC figures.

Thanks again guys for the input Smiler

Posts: 2053 | Registered: February 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post