Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Young Justice™    SDCC Exclusive for 2012?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SDCC Exclusive for 2012?
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Freddie:
posted
I know we'll find out on April Fool's Day but do you think we'll see a Young Justice Comic Con exclusive this year? The Superboy didn't seem to sell out. I wonder what they would do. I would love a cabinet for Wally's souvenirs. They could **** people off an offer a vac metal, gold Dr. Fate's helmet as the con exclusive, and a regular yellow painted one on Matty. Then they could include a different souvenir with each single carded release to fill up the case.

If they wanted to REALLY take it up a notch, they could include a snipe inside the singles that advertised the case as available on Matty and leave it on sale all year long and as the single come out the Mom's could go online and order the cases for their children!

Posts: 2049 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Chase Variant
posted Hide Post
I'd like a Miss Martian 2-pack. One *SPOILERS* is a new sculpt of her White Martian form. *SPOILERS*; the other is a repaint of her as Megan Morse.

im right your wrong [sic]

Posts: 4638 | Location: Cloud Cuckoo Palace | Registered: February 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of monitorep
posted Hide Post
I was thinking about this and I have come up with a few ideas:

* Wolf
* Super-Cycle
* Icon & Rocket
* Miss Martain as White Martain
* Klarion with two Teekle (small & large)

Posts: 268 | Registered: April 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Ghost6
posted Hide Post
Was there really a confirmation for April 1st?

The souvenir cabinet idea is incredibly cool.

I still feel like Zatanna will be the sdcc exclusive.

Posts: 573 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of JMW326
posted Hide Post
I say a civilian clothed team box set.

Matty's DCUC line has given me super powers. I am now "SUPER CHERRY PICKER"!!!

Posts: 525 | Location: San Antonio,TX | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of PretenderNX01
posted Hide Post
Maybe they'll give us a pack of all the Dr Fates Razzer

They never did a multipack of one character before, LOL

-------------------------------------------
Tiger Rocket Cool Nerdy T-shirts

Posts: 566 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Cringer
posted Hide Post
I would like to get Wolf in some way. But it would seem weird to just get Wolf by himself. And I doubt they would want to put Wolf with Superboy. Even though he is the logical character to put in a 2 Pack with Wolf, Superboy was last years SDCC exclusive.

I think a 2 Pack of Zatanna and her Father would be Awesome. And perhaps they could come with a Dr. Fate Helmet that you can actually put on the figures.

Or maybe a 3 Pack of Artemis, Sportsmaster, and Cheshire. A Father and Daughters Pack.

Posts: 2046 | Registered: February 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of MoMoney
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cringer:
Or maybe a 3 Pack of Artemis, Sportsmaster, and Cheshire. A Father and Daughters Pack.

That'd be a surefire way to sell maybe two dozen sets, considering all of these figures have been released (or are about to be) already.

Posts: 862 | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Freddie:
posted Hide Post
FOr the past two or three years they announced the SDCC exclusives on April Fools Day. It almost made me start a calendar so that people would realize that the announcements of new product actually happen every two or three months.

Posts: 2049 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Chase Variant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddie::
FOr the past two or three years they announced the SDCC exclusives on April Fools Day. It almost made me start a calendar so that people would realize that the announcements of new product actually happen every two or three months.

Your memory is playing tricks on you. Last year's exclusives were announced on G4's Attack of the Show airing on April 28th. The previous year was on AotS airing on April 12th. No clue where you are getting April 1st from.

im right your wrong [sic]

Posts: 4638 | Location: Cloud Cuckoo Palace | Registered: February 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Freddie:
posted Hide Post
It must have been the Wonder Twins then. I remember saying to myself this Gleek thing has to be an April Fools Joke (and boy was it!)

Matty Member
Picture of Graphix1971
posted Hide Post
The souvenir cabinet would be cool. I'd be in for that.

If it's something they've never done before ... then I'm guessing civilian variants Although I would LOVE a Klarion and Teekl pack

Posts: 1413 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Cringer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MoMoney:
quote:
Originally posted by Cringer:

That'd be a surefire way to sell maybe two dozen sets, considering all of these figures have been released (or are about to be) already.

I totally forgot Cheshire came out with Ra's, as I still need that set. I was thinking maybe if Sportsmaster had No mask, Artemis looked different, and Cheshire was a first time figure and they came with some cool accessories, it might be cool. But since all 3 have been released, yeah 100% forget I ever said it LOL. You're right, 12 would sell and everyone would be furious

Posts: 2046 | Registered: February 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of datalore
posted Hide Post
All in all, I'd be happier WITHOUT an exclusive....

....but, with all that's going on, a confirmation that stuff is continuing would be nice, and an exclusive would be that!

I'd go with Wolf and the Super-Cycle!

**Just re-release Gentleman Ghost with mini-Atom and Giganta piece. Thank you! It is not complete just doing the Gentleman Ghost!

Posts: 1456 | Location: Warren, MI | Registered: February 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post