Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Young Justice™    "Young Justice" returns as part of DC Nation.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Young Justice" returns as part of DC Nation.
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of PretenderNX01
posted
Young Justice returns with "Misplaced" on at 10:30am Saturday March 3rd, Cartoon Network.

If you missed it, they will air an encore Sunday (Mar 4th) morning at 10:30AM.

-------------------------------------------
Tiger Rocket Cool Nerdy T-shirts

Posts: 565 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Smallville
posted Hide Post
It was so great! It reminded me of the JLU episode "Kid Stuff".

Posts: 2953 | Location: DC Universe | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of PretenderNX01
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smallvillerocks:
It was so great! It reminded me of the JLU episode "Kid Stuff".

Probably, because both "Misplaced" and "Kid Stuff" were based on the YJ comic "World Without Grown-ups" Wink

It's pretty much from the comics, but with Klarion in place of the one-off villain created for the comic story.

It was pretty much non-stop, I too loved how they dealt with the issue of kids missing for grownups and the parents missing for the kids. Seemed believable emotionally. I think the kids stepped up while the parents went mad (egged on by chaos agents though).

I liked how they used ideas they have mentioned before, like Dr Fates helmet possession being dangerous and how they dealt with Kent Nelson not being able to help anymore.

They definitely need to add Klarion figures, and I guess Zee is sticking around too (so she should be in the line as well).

How awesome would a Zatanna-Fate and Klarion 2 pack be? With lil' Teekl accessory. LOL at Artemis not liking cats- wonder if dislikes all of Alice in Wonderland or just that Cheshire cat?

And I saw Rocket again, 2nd time they showed her. I like how new characters are touched on before being introduced (as I saw in a commercial she will be soon).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PretenderNX01,

Posts: 565 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Ghost6
posted Hide Post
It's crazy that we have now seen FIVE versions of Dr Fate....

I would like to see Mattel do some oversized characters paired with standard figures:

Klarion with mini Teekl and Sabretooth Teekl.

Superboy and Wolf.

The Brain with Mallah.

Shimmer and Mammoth.

Kobra and Bane.

Poison Ivy and Ultra Humanite.

So many fun options...

And seriously Matty, let's get cracking on that Zatanna/Zatara 2 pack!!!

Posts: 556 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of PretenderNX01
posted Hide Post
Dr Fate has had some interesting hosts over the years in comics too:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D...haracter_biographies

Mind you it was like since the 1940s. Razzer
I think though, Zatarra is going to be the permanent one for this Earth.

Matty Member
Picture of datalore
posted Hide Post
It is time for Dr. Fate, Klarion, Zatara, Zatanna, Wotan, Captain Marvel.....

...as this episode proved!

**Just re-release Gentleman Ghost with mini-Atom and Giganta piece. Thank you! It is not complete just doing the Gentleman Ghost!

Posts: 1451 | Location: Warren, MI | Registered: February 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
That episode was QUITE AWESOME, indeed. I agree, it IS time we see Dr. Fate, Klarion, Zatara, Zatanna, Wotan, and Captain Marvel in the Young Justice line. I'd throw in Red Arrow, as well. I'm a 4inch collector. This show's version of Dr. Fate is pretty terrific, just a scary, powerful entity. The way he was meant to be.

Posts: 262 | Registered: February 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of datalore
posted Hide Post
Seems Shazam/Captain Marvel, Black Manta and Red Arrow are coming soon.

http://www.backtothepast.tv/mo...-from-toy-fair-2012/

**Just re-release Gentleman Ghost with mini-Atom and Giganta piece. Thank you! It is not complete just doing the Gentleman Ghost!

Posts: 1451 | Location: Warren, MI | Registered: February 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of StaticBlack21
posted Hide Post

Posts: 112 | Location: Orlando/London Calling | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of PretenderNX01
posted Hide Post
That was a bit more intense of an episode than I thought a Wally one would be. I liked it a lot though.

Matty Member
Picture of Caleb
posted Hide Post
I just got around to watching the two new episodes, and "Misplaced" was great. Klarion has this "Damien Goes Nuts" vibe that I just absolutely love, and his voice sounds so creepy. And the ending (with Zatanna crying alone in her room) was pretty darn sad. I love when cartoons don't pull punches for fear that the kiddies will tune out.

Also, I love the way they've brought Dr. Fate back to his omnipotent Nabu roots. I never caught the Smallville episodes he was on, but the JLU version always seemed a bit too benevolent for me.

I'd love if they expanded the 4-inch line to JLU proportions. The more I watch of YJ, the more I like the character designs.

Posts: 1992 | Location: Space Sector 2814: Northern IL Quadrant | Registered: July 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Shanks
posted Hide Post
This past episode was unbelievably wonderful!

Not only did they make you feel as though Kid Flash failed once but they pulled the same trick twice and I fell for it both times!

Looking at the side of that package ... I hope we get a Lagoon Boy figure! He is a big want on my list.

Posts: 974 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of PretenderNX01
posted Hide Post
So Superboy met his "match" and we discover a lot more about Cadmus.

Also, the League considered expanding their membership (but not to Guy Gardner Wink )