Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Young Justice™    Rocket (Milestone) in YJ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rocket (Milestone) in YJ
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of monitorep
posted
Ok since it looks like we will be getting in Rocket from the Milestone universe in to the YJ cartoon series, whould you like to see her partner (Icon) in the show as well?

I have been a fan of Milestone and Dwayne McDuffie I am happy to see that DC is using the characters again. I myself would love to add a two pack of Icon and Rocket to my collection with my Subays Static figure.

Posts: 268 | Registered: April 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of JonWes
posted Hide Post
I hope Icon, Rocket and Static all appear in this line.

Posts: 158 | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of monitorep
posted Hide Post
yeah tonight episode Revelations had Icon and Rocket in it. Now I want the two pack.

Matty Member
Picture of superfriend
posted Hide Post

Posts: 219 | Location: Happy Harbor, RI | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of monitorep
posted Hide Post

It was great to see Rocket in actioon, now lets see the two pack action figures!!!

Matty Member
Picture of Nitewing73
posted Hide Post
That would be awesome if they did an Icon and Rocket two pack. Hopefully a young Static.

Posts: 62 | Location: American Canyon, CA. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of monitorep
posted Hide Post
March 16 2012
Unusal Suspects: The Justice League inducts new members: Doctor Fate, Icon, Atom, Plastic Man and Red Arrow; Rocket joins the team in Mount Justice. Events come to a head on Santa Prisca and secrets are revealed.

Matty Member
Picture of Graphix1971
posted Hide Post
Awesome ... hopefully the 2 pack with Icon and Rocket will be announced for wave 4

Posts: 1415 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of monitorep
posted Hide Post
As bad as I want a Icon & Rocket 2 pack I am loosing my mind on Mattel. I am still waiting to pick up my Stealth figures and all the stores refuse to order more so I am stuck. This also means it doesn't matter what they show us, we are not getting them.

Matty Member
Picture of PretenderNX01
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it was so disappointing to see target was restocked with mostly Wave 1 figures after it had to sell them at 5 dollars to get rid of them the last time.

Even though they have a few Wave 2, they still have so much Wave 1 I don't think anything new will come in any time soon.

-------------------------------------------
Tiger Rocket Cool Nerdy T-shirts

Posts: 567 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Graphix1971
posted Hide Post
I know packing Sportsmaster and Robin with Wave 1 figures was a bad call. I'm glad I was able to get them all on TRU.com before they sold out. Hopefully Mattel will push the new figures out somehow.

Posts: 1415 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post