Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Young Justice™    Stealth Aqualad & Kid Flash
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stealth Aqualad & Kid Flash
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of monitorep
posted
I would like to know if I am the only person who is looking for a Stealth Aqualad and Stealth Kid flash? I do not want to pay $40 for a repaint of Aqualad just to finish my HOJ. I check everyday on TRU and they do not have them for order, I have check all the retail stores and they do not have them listed. So i am at a loss. How do you finish a set without going broke?

Posts: 266 | Registered: April 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Chase Variant
posted Hide Post
Stealth Kid Flash is on Amazon right now. Wave 3 does show up in the B&M TRUs, but you might have to wait until Wave 2 clears out.

I only work in black. And sometimes, very, very dark gray.

Posts: 4442 | Location: We can't stop here. This is Bat Country. | Registered: February 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post