Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Young Justice™    Did you guys see Usual Suspects?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did you guys see Usual Suspects?
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Smallville
posted
It was the best Young Justice Episode yet, and I didn't think that was possible! This show is officially my favorite Animated DC Comics show EVER!

Posts: 2954 | Location: DC Universe | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of SUPERDAVE
posted Hide Post
Great show! I feel bad for Roy.

Posts: 377 | Registered: November 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of worldsfinest1
posted Hide Post
YJ is the BEST NEW ANIMATED Series!!

Why people say Avengers is, I just don't know.

YJ is on a higher league in Animation, story, characterization and everything else that counts compared to the Avengers.

Avengers is good but YJ is THE BEST!!

Great episode also,

It finally showed Superman as the Figurehead of the JL!!!

Posts: 172 | Registered: February 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Smallville
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by worldsfinest1:

I know! That got me so excited! I never heard him talk that much xD

Posts: 2954 | Location: DC Universe | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Chase Variant
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'd say he was more the spokesperson for the Justice League.

im right your wrong [sic]

Posts: 4783 | Location: Cloud Cuckoo Palace | Registered: February 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of worldsfinest1
posted Hide Post
Spokesperson...figurehead...posterboy...public face...is there really a difference??

What is clear is that the whole public sees him as the top dawg of the JL.

Even on those stautues on the Hall of Justice, it's Superman who is front and center.

And from his YJ action figure and I think even Greg Weisman said it himself that Superman is also the Founder of JL.

I know the whole JL are all equals and no "leader" but Superman is definitely the Frontman of the JL while The Batman is the Brains behind the JL.

Posts: 172 | Registered: February 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Chase Variant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Spokesperson...figurehead...posterboy...public face...is there really a difference??

A figurehead is someone that has a nominal leadership role, but very little power. As you suggest, Superman is probably a first among equals. No formal leadership role, but the person who everyone looks to lead. Kind of the opposite.

Posts: 4783 | Location: Cloud Cuckoo Palace | Registered: February 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Chase Variant
posted Hide Post
This episode made me sad that the toyline is ending, because we saw more (or at least bits) of Starro, and I would have liked to see a C&C of him in this line.

Matty Member
Picture of SUPERDAVE
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Did everybody see the bits of the Invasion coming up?!? Cassie, Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, Lagoon Boy and was that Batgirl?!? So the show gets even better and the toy line gets the axe? Which of the 52 Earths uses common sense? 'Cause I'll move there.

Posts: 377 | Registered: November 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post