Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  She-Ra™ Vintage (1984-1986)    Barbie who would you like to see
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barbie who would you like to see
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Jedi_Kunle
posted
If Barbie did some POP figures who whould you like to see?

==========================
Prince Dakon, Melaktha, Storm and Clawdeen in 2015

Posts: 4041 | Location: Detroit, MI | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of MANTENNA 14
posted Hide Post
ADORA
SHE-RA
CATRA
ENTRAPTA
FLUTTERINA
CASTASPELLA
LOL , WHAT AM I DOING ?!! Confused
I WANT THEM ALL !!!!!!! Wink Big Grin Big Grin

SHE'S YOUR , I WANT HER TO BE MINE , BLUE CASTASPELLA PLEASE !!
CHECK THAT !!

Posts: 5017 | Location: I'm in the trap door !! | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of princess adora of nj
posted Hide Post
I want 2 off all the ladies of MotU/PoP - One to display and one to play with (yes I said play...I never did want to grow up!) LOL Smiler Big Grin Smiler Big Grin

For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !

For the Honor and Power of Grayskull!
Support the Great Rebellion Toy Collector Club

Follow my show...Toys and Toons at http://blip.tv/toys-and-toons

and listen to the Council of the FIrst Ones podcast at http://itunes.apple.com/us/pod...rst-ones/id497211337

Posts: 1185 | Location: Cystal Castle, Etheria | Registered: July 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Eve-Elle
posted Hide Post
She-Ra and Catra for starters. Ken as Bow would also be cool.

Fleurs du mal

Posts: 443 | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Jedi_Kunle
posted Hide Post
I would like to see them put out some of the outfits if they could not put out all of the dolls

Posts: 4041 | Location: Detroit, MI | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of MissMermista
posted Hide Post
I would want them all. lol Hands down. I was on ebay the other day and saw someone who had made some really cool custom She-Ra barbie dolls. I was going to post them but wasn't sure if the links would work for long.

I think it'd be great to start out with a She-Ra, Bow, and Catra. And then release everyone else in different series. This way the Barbie versions could also represent the vintage POP toys since the Classics seem to be following the styleguide.

If you're also a fan of POP and like reading fan fiction, be sure to check out my ongoing fan fic in the POP section entitled Adora's Search for Honor.

Also check out my blog where I talk about cool toys and my misadventures www.diaryofadorkette.blogspot.com

Posts: 1478 | Location: Crystal Falls | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Jedi_Kunle
posted Hide Post
I would like to see :

Barbie as She-Ra
Summer as Glimmer
Teresa as Castaspella
Nikki as Netossa
Nia as Frosta

Raquelle as Catra

Ken as Bow/ Sea Hawk

Matty Member
Picture of monitorep
posted Hide Post
I would be down for that. I have all the Barbie as DC Superheroes and would love to see them at POP.

Posts: 268 | Registered: April 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Artistix
posted Hide Post
I'd buy any & all they could make!

Posts: 583 | Location: Australia | Registered: February 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of flipmode
posted Hide Post
Catra and She-ra to start with, but Barbie have made mermaid dolls in the past... so I'd like to see their version of Mermista.

Posts: 2073 | Location: London, United Kingdom | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of abaddon_31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flipmode:
Catra and She-ra to start with, but Barbie have made mermaid dolls in the past... so I'd like to see their version of Mermista.

Good idea!

======================
Tung Lashor is nearly here!
======================

Posts: 2941 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: January 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of MissMermista
posted Hide Post
Oh Flip, I would die if they made a Mermista Barbie doll. It'd be a dream come true.

If you're also a fan of POP and like reading fan fiction, be sure to check out my ongoing fan fic in the POP section entitled Adora's Search for Honor.

Also check out my blog where I talk about cool toys and my misadventures www.diaryofadorkette.blogspot.com

Posts: 1478 | Location: Crystal Falls | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Jedi_Kunle
posted Hide Post
I would really like to see a mock up of Barbie and friends

Barbie as She-Ra
Nikki as Netossa
Raquelle as Catra
Teresa as Flutterina
Summer as Castaspella

These would be so cool if they were in stores