Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  Green Lantern    Custom Green Lantern Figures
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom Green Lantern Figures
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Powdered Toast Man
posted Hide Post
Try these for starters!

http://www.jinsaotomesdangeroustoys.com/guides.html

http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomtutorial.php

Not mine, but I thought it looked cool. Simple repaint.

Posts: 788 | Location: Parents Basement, MI | Registered: October 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of packerbacker180
posted Hide Post
Red Lantern Rankorr:

Meanwhile, back at the Hall of Repaints...

Posts: 3138 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Powdered Toast Man:
Try these for starters!

http://www.jinsaotomesdangeroustoys.com/guides.html

http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomtutorial.php

Not mine, but I thought it looked cool. Simple repaint.

These are the two sites I refer to for any questions. Immensely helpful for starting out. I always recommend using those coupons from Michaels and AC Moore to get some brushes, sculpt tools, and Testors acryllic starter kits. If you're lucky enough to have a Hobby Lobby near you they always have a 40% coupon online every week you can take to the store and use for single bottles of paints and sculpting material like milliput.

Posts: 3138 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Powdered Toast Man
posted Hide Post
I was wondering who would be the 1st to make Rankorr - nice work!

Posts: 788 | Location: Parents Basement, MI | Registered: October 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've been sitting on an extra Skallox since the summer waiting for a better look at him. Pretty easy custom.

Matty Member
Picture of python6
posted Hide Post
Red Lantern Ba'dazz

Posts: 248 | Location: Milledgeville,GA 31061 | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of python6
posted Hide Post
Green Lantern O'bryan

Posts: 248 | Location: Milledgeville,GA 31061 | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of python6
posted Hide Post
Green Lantern Naut Ke Loi

Matty Member
Picture of python6
posted Hide Post
Green Lantern Chymaeran

Matty Member
Picture of python6
posted Hide Post
The Unknown Lantern

Matty Member
Picture of python6
posted Hide Post
Green Lantern Saarek

Matty Member
Picture of AdamFoidart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philh562:
Any customizers out there have any thoughts on what the best casting materials for action figures and accessories would be? I am worried most transparent or opaque resins would be too hard. Please give me any tips you can for the casting process. Thanks.
Are you asking because you're looking into casting some of the Movie 4" constructs? I was thinking of doing that, mostly the adapters because if I can get one mold done, it seems like it wouldn't be too hard to make several dozen of them for my DCU/DC Direct Lantern figures.

Good trades with: barefootabe, comicbookguy, Nathan JN, packerbacker180, ero, Webslinger, Lantern'sRage.

Posts: 25 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of python6
posted Hide Post
Sinestro Corps Draugr

Matty Member
Picture of python6
posted Hide Post
Green Lantern King Tawny

Matty Member
Picture of python6
posted Hide Post
Red Lantern Stellite