Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  Green Lantern    McDonald's Green Lantern Kids Meal Toys
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

McDonald's Green Lantern Kids Meal Toys
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of monitorep
posted

quote:
McDonald’s Happy Meal for April will be featuring some really cool toys based off the Green Lantern Animated Series by DC Comics superhero Green Lantern which debuted on Cartoon Network March 3, 2012, as part of their “DC Nation” television block.

I will be getting Razer to put in my collection.

Posts: 268 | Registered: April 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of PretenderNX01
posted Hide Post
At least there's some GL Animated toys Razzer

-------------------------------------------
Tiger Rocket Cool Nerdy T-shirts

Posts: 565 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Powdered Toast Man
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't mind getting Razer as well.

____________________________________#1 Matty request: Ferrin Colos____________________________________

Posts: 782 | Location: Parents Basement, MI | Registered: October 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of AdamFoidart
posted Hide Post
Are these in the restaurants now? I only ever go to McDonald's to get the toys and if that's the case, it's time for me to get some happy meals!

Good trades with: barefootabe, comicbookguy, Nathan JN, packerbacker180, ero, Webslinger, Lantern'sRage.

Posts: 25 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Dayle
posted Hide Post
Website says transformers/my little pony through march 29th

Posts: 81 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of monitorep
posted Hide Post
sorry about that, I thought I mentioned this would be release in April.

Matty Member
Picture of monitorep
posted Hide Post
"Ring I said I wanted to go to Danny the Street!"

"I'm the King of the Wal-Mart"

Size comparison

Oa

Ysmault

RED LANTERN RAZER

Matty Member
Picture of PretenderNX01
posted Hide Post
Those look like larger toys than I would have expected.

And LOL at Danny the Street. Big Grin Has anyone ever done a custom Danny "figure"?
I think you'd be the first if you turned that into one.

-------------------------------------------
Tiger Rocket Cool Nerdy T-shirts

Posts: 565 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of monitorep
posted Hide Post
I was thining about that when I saw the Seseam Street playset. I have been working on an idea to do Danny and since he is now a Teen Titan I really want to work him out.

I am also reworking the Razor into a JLU figure, so keep checking.

Matty Member
Picture of Sinestro's Wrath
posted Hide Post
Ah crap, something else I want but can't get! *Sigh*

Posts: 263 | Location: www.planetoa.net | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of monitorep
posted Hide Post

I decided that I do not like the cartoon version of Kilowog so I redid him with the help of the Secret Saturdays big body.