Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  MOTU Vintage (1981-1987)    Who was THE ONE you never got?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who was THE ONE you never got?
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of BrandontheMattyCollector
posted
Throughout the gret years of the 80s when I was much younger, My Grandparents got Me just about everything MOTU.In our areas back then figures like The Sorceress, F&F He-Man, LL He-Man & Skeletor, Buzzsaw Hordak, Snake Face & Sssqeeze were the few that was impossible to find in the stores back then for us but THE ONE that I always wanted and knew very little about (till later) was NINJOR! I thought he was so cool and differnt for MOTU, I wanted a lot but never could find him anywhere!

This is one of the major reasons why I want him so bad in the MOTUC!

So, does anybody have a similar situation like Me? Who was the one you wanted back in the Vintage series then and have they been made into the MOTUC? Tell your experiance and thoughts.

---------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I

Posts: 5458 | Location: Somewhere in the USA on Planet Earth  | Registered: May 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Bravestarr
posted Hide Post
vintage Supersaurus .... Smiler

Posts: 513 | Location: Eternia | Registered: February 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of flipmode
posted Hide Post
Battlecat for me... always wanted one.

I also wanted a Teela and Sorceress but had never seen one, so thought they have not been released.

Posts: 2070 | Location: London, United Kingdom | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of abaddon_31
posted Hide Post
Terror Claws Skeletor. I wasn't allowed to buy Masters after purchasing Flying Fists He-Man as a kid. He was the last I was allowed to buy. So I always wanted his opposite.

======================
Tung Lashor is nearly here!
======================

Posts: 2931 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: January 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of BrandontheMattyCollector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bravestarr:
vintage Supersaurus .... Smiler

I think everybody is in that line except for the one guy.

---------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I

Posts: 5458 | Location: Somewhere in the USA on Planet Earth  | Registered: May 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of choob99
posted Hide Post
I hate every figure, animal, vehicle, playset made in the whole series EXCEPT Scareglow! He is was VERY difficult to find and my mom actually bought him and thought I had him, so she gave it to my cousin for his birthday!!!! lol Still to this day I curse never owning that figure. We never did find him ever again, but he was the only one we never found. For some reason every figure and accessory was fairly easy to find back then, certainly a different story from figures at retail today, I miss those days

Posts: 22 | Location: United States | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Dark-Dash
posted Hide Post

I had many choices back then, but I was once interested in buying Monstroid before learning that it was expensive.
Ah, how I miss those days. Frowner

"This is the ultimate power"

Posts: 1150 | Location: Malaysia | Registered: December 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of red bird
posted Hide Post
I never owned original Skeletor for some odd reason I just never bought him.

Posts: 141 | Location: Lebanon PA | Registered: March 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Palazzolor
posted Hide Post
I have to say, there wasn't a Masters of the universe figure that I didn't have that I knew about. I remember when I got Ninjor, Rio Blast, Scareglow, Snout Spout and some others, these were figures I had never heard of before. At this point, my mom kept a close eye on my MOTU collection. I don't even remember asking for figures at that point because I didn't know who to ask for. After doing some research I found out the figures I never had. There wasn't many.

Posts: 285 | Location: Clinton Twp, MI | Registered: April 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post