Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Matty’s Corner  Hop To Forums  Ask Matty - Masters of the Universe®    Filmation style throne for the Sorceress
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Filmation style throne for the Sorceress
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Nephilim
posted
Hi Scott,

As a proud owner of Castle Grayskull, I wanted to say how great I thought it turned out. Most people seem to be in agreement and consider it a success. It really is a fantastic achievement for the MOTUC brand and on a personal note, I'm very thankful for your effort in bringing us this awesome play set. I know you've stated its unlikely that we'll ever get to Snake Mountain, but I'll keep my fingers crossed all the same.

To my question (and I'm pretty sure you've been asked this before) I was wondering if there was any possibility of a Filmation style throne specifically for the Sorceress to sit on? Maybe like a separate piece with steps leading up to a dais, just like in the cartoon.

Thanks for your time!

Posts: 3 | Location: London | Registered: September 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post