Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Matty’s Corner  Hop To Forums  Ask Matty - Masters of the Universe®    Mystical Reapperance of the Spirit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystical Reapperance of the Spirit
 Login/Join

Matty Member
posted
How about using the magical powers to be at Mattel and have the Spirit of Hordak reappear during the May early access.
I missed out on him yesterday because I cannot be at a computer all day and need to work to pay for my subscription and I am hoping the Spirits will help all of us that missed out on him.

Posts: 12 | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Collector Supreme
Picture of Toyguru
posted Hide Post
Not in May's monthly sale, but he will be in Early Access at some point in the year. Although we can't guarantee their will be enough for every sub holder for every sub. If you happen to be lucky enough to find him however, I wouldn't suggest waiting or passing!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Toyguru,

Posts: 8520 | Location: El Segundo | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post