Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Matty’s Corner  Hop To Forums  Ask Matty - Masters of the Universe®    May we know how far in percent we are from the minimum subs needed??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May we know how far in percent we are from the minimum subs needed??
 Login/Join

Matty Member
posted
Im trying to convince people who dont buy anymore subs, im always updating my facebook page with 2000 people about masters of the universe with all the news and support about the line cause i think is the best line we will ever get!and i love that we have a lot of different eras on it im a completist but of course i preffer the vintage over all!
please let us knwo how far we are from the goal to stop eating the nails!
are we at least close???
i will keep looking for support everywhere i can and sharing ur answers!

Posts: 25 | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Collector Supreme
Picture of Toyguru
posted Hide Post
We have over 50% to go. We are at 46% of the min orders we need as of right now.

If we don't hit 100% of the min it means fewer figs at higher prices (i.e. 30-35.00 per figure and likely only 4-6 figs for the whole year)

Posts: 8649 | Location: El Segundo | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post