Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Matty’s Corner  Hop To Forums  Ask Matty - Masters of the Universe®    Not enough demand? Really?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not enough demand? Really?
 Login/Join

Matty Member
posted
I know, i know you have said before that you have no interest in producing older figs because there is not enough interest. This weekend on ebay i bid on a couple of auctions. 1 for fisto and the other for the sorecess, each went for over $100 each. It seems like to me that there are tons of interest for these figs as well as others but you keep closing your ears. Why don't you start a pre order plan for just 1 older fig and see if there is enough interest for mattel to make money on it. If it cost more to make, just charge more. Say $45 with shipping, what do you have to lose?

Posts: 52 | Location: North America | Registered: July 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Collector Supreme
Picture of Toyguru
posted Hide Post
There is high demand from a small group of people.The internet tends to make this group feel louder than numerious. But after two years of producing reissue we have found that this small group is not enough to trnaslate into actual customers to support the minimum production quota to go back into production.

Posts: 8299 | Location: El Segundo | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post