Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  2011 Club Eternia™    will we know what figures will be included in the sub?

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
will we know what figures will be included in the sub?
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Arkangel
posted
or not?

The following statement is true:
The previous statement is false.

Posts: 638 | Location: Portugal \ Queluz | Registered: February 04, 2010Report This Post
Matty Member
Picture of kingkahn
posted Hide Post
not.....

they will never let us know what each figure for each month will be. we'll know at SDCC what prob the jan-feb stuff will be but that is prob it.

the only figure announced along long time ago was the faceless one in may 2011.

-------------------------
Cogito Ergo Doleo

Posts: 1283 | Location: nashville, tn | Registered: February 01, 2010Report This Post
Matty Moderator
Picture of Catra's Wrath
posted Hide Post
Hey guys

I'm afraid you won't be shown all the figures that will be included in the sub, mainly because they haven't been 'made' yet!!

You will however see 'some' of the 2011 releases to come at the SDCC next month (not long now!).

Based on last year's event you may be able to see the Jan, Feb and March figures and you'll also get to see the 'sub exclusive' figure for next year! And Toy Guru has said the Faceless One has been penned in tentatively as the May figure.

hope that helps!

Cat

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Catra's Wrath,

I am Cat-Ra hear me ROAAARRRR

Posts: 4213 | Location: Fright Zone, Etheria | Registered: February 03, 2010Report This Post
Matty Member
Picture of ChronoGrimlock
posted Hide Post
What thread/announcement was the Faceless One actually confirmed in?

Posts: 313 | Location: PEI, Canada | Registered: February 04, 2010Report This Post
Matty Moderator
Picture of Catra's Wrath
posted Hide Post
Toy Guru has confirmed that the Faceless One is scheduled as the May 2011 figure release.

I don't know which thread it was in i'm afraid, but it is official.

Mantenna is the person to ask, I don't know how he finds them but he always finds the threads!!

Manty... over to you! Wink

I am Cat-Ra hear me ROAAARRRR

Posts: 4213 | Location: Fright Zone, Etheria | Registered: February 03, 2010Report This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Arvulis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Catra's Wrath:
Toy Guru has confirmed that the Faceless One is scheduled as the May 2011 figure release.

I don't know which thread it was in i'm afraid, but it is official.

Mantenna is the person to ask, I don't know how he finds them but he always finds the threads!!

Manty... over to you! Wink

ToyGuru answered to my question on the forum :

http://forums.mattycollector.c...141035216#7141035216

But the official date of May was published on He-man.org in a question from The MOTUC Portal.

News of March 2, 2010 2:29

3) At one point it was stated that The Faceless One was tentativelyplanned as the May 2010 figure. As it's been announced that Optikk isgrabbing that spot can you give us a status update on The Faceless One?

The facts may be out of order on this one! The Faceless One is still on tap for May 2011 as announced last year.

Posts: 1621 | Location: Into the Timeless dimension of Trolla | Registered: February 02, 2010Report This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Super He-Man
posted Hide Post
The official confirmation was waaaay before that:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/b...wthread.php?t=171016

From May 2009:

7. Exactly how far out have you planned the line thus far? For instance, do you know who's going to be the May figure in 2011?
We have the line “roughly” worked out for the next few years with enough space and flexibility to accommodate any changes such as fan requests and new characters that become available. This is done mostly for tooling so that we can accommodate when certain tools will become available, (such as when will we get to the claw’d hand, with Buzz-Off or Clawful first etc…). The May 2011 figure (unless things change, which they always do) will tentatively be The Faceless One.

Posts: 362 | Location: NY | Registered: February 06, 2010Report This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Arkangel
posted Hide Post
well i'm afraid the sub for me is now depending on who the club eternia figure will be, all this 200x is turning me off :\

The following statement is true:
The previous statement is false.

Posts: 638 | Location: Portugal \ Queluz | Registered: February 04, 2010Report This Post