Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  MOTU Classics    Bio Idea for Clamp Champ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bio Idea for Clamp Champ
 Login/Join

Matty Member
posted
Been a while since I tried my hand at writing a bio, sooo....here we go.

Clamp Champ
A former security guard on Prison Starr, Dorek was present when Keldor arrived and broke Jitsu and several other criminals out of the detention facility. Dorek left his position and followed the criminals to Eternia, whereupon he ran into and aided the current Man-At-Arms Duncan in defending Eternos Palace with a group of 50 Palace Guards against an Army of 500 Snake Men. After Duncan's corruption at the hands of King Hsss, King Randor promoted Dorek to the position of Man-At-Arms. Using the same technology designed to detain the dangerous inmates at Prison Starr, Dorek took up the codename of "Clamp Champ", providing the Heroic Warriors with new and more advanced weaponry. After He-Man left for space to pursue Skeletor, Clamp Champ was elected the new leader of the Masters of the Universe, upholding law and order across Eternia.

By the Power of TARDIS!

Posts: 288 | Location: Naples, Fl | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of BrandontheMattyCollector
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's a very interesting and creative bio there dude, I like it a lot!

---------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I

Posts: 5745 | Location: Somewhere in the USA on Planet Earth  | Registered: May 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Jedi_Kunle
posted Hide Post
Sounds good, but for his name I always thought it should start with a K to give a shot out to the mini comic where they spelled his name as Klamp Champ

==========================
Prince Dakon, Melaktha, Storm and Clawdeen in 2015

Posts: 4162 | Location: Detroit, MI | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
I like that bio!

Posts: 354 | Registered: February 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of POLO23
posted Hide Post
It's sounds alright but he became the new leader of the MOTU--No Thank You!

Posts: 2624 | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
And Keldor would have been long gone by then.

Posts: 1786 | Location: SoCal | Registered: July 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by firehawc_69:

Keldor yes, Jitsu no. He would be leading the MotU against Jitsu and his four dark generals.

By the Power of TARDIS!

Posts: 288 | Location: Naples, Fl | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Senrubo
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't fisto be the he-man to jitsu's skeletor? Just saying, both he-man and skeletor were removed at around same time and evil-lyn and sorceress were removed around same time (into future to raise son and died respectedly). I would think clamp champ would default to duncan's alternate, tri-clop. Might be wrong, but pretty sure it would be horse vs horse since it was giant cat vs giant cat and bird vs bird to determine alternates

Posts: 44 | Location: Chicago | Registered: December 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Senrubo:
Wouldn't fisto be the he-man to jitsu's skeletor? Just saying, both he-man and skeletor were removed at around same time and evil-lyn and sorceress were removed around same time (into future to raise son and died respectedly). I would think clamp champ would default to duncan's alternate, tri-clop. Might be wrong, but pretty sure it would be horse vs horse since it was giant cat vs giant cat and bird vs bird to determine alternates

Hah, then finally a match between Champ and Jitsu, I wanna see thatCool

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I

Posts: 5745 | Location: Somewhere in the USA on Planet Earth  | Registered: May 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattW1980:
quote:
Originally posted by firehawc_69:

Keldor yes, Jitsu no. He would be leading the MotU against Jitsu and his four dark generals.

Who is his four dark generals? Just curious, is this your fan fiction dude or.....? Sounds really exciting, I think I'm liking the New Enternia stuff even more now!

Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Who is his four dark generals? Just curious, is this your fan fiction dude or.....? Sounds really exciting, I think I'm liking the New Enternia stuff even more now![/QUOTE]

That was my own idea. His Dark Generals are Ninjor, Karatti, Blade & Saurod, and an unknown fourth general (Blade and Saurod are collectively one general). If you look here http://forums.mattycollector.c...471085197#8471085197
It explains everything.

By the Power of TARDIS!

Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who is his four dark generals? Just curious, is this your fan fiction dude or.....? Sounds really exciting, I think I'm liking the New Enternia stuff even more now!

That was my own idea. His Dark Generals are Ninjor, Karatti, Blade & Saurod, and an unknown fourth general (Blade and Saurod are collectively one general). If you look here http://forums.mattycollector.c...471085197#8471085197
It explains everything.[/QUOTE]

I see now, wow that is quite creative, I like it all! Did you write a bio for Jitsu? I can tell your a big fan of his.

Matty Member
posted Hide Post
I see now, wow that is quite creative, I like it all! Did you write a bio for Jitsu? I can tell your a big fan of his.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually an all-around fan of writing stories. Doing up bios like this is right up my alley. I could try my hand at writing a bio for a particular character if anyone is interested.

By the Power of TARDIS!

Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I see now, wow that is quite creative, I like it all! Did you write a bio for Jitsu? I can tell your a big fan of his.

I'm actually an all-around fan of writing stories. Doing up bios like this is right up my alley. I could try my hand at writing a bio for a particular character if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, where is your Jitsu bio, I could find it here on the board? I think you outta have your own bio topic with ALL of your bios together, I think their that their really good and they deserve it!