Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  MOTU Classics    MOTUC Madame Razz and Broom "Oh Dearie My!"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MOTUC Madame Razz and Broom "Oh Dearie My!"
 Login/Join

Matty Member
posted
I really hope the Sub goes through, but even if it does it makes me wonder if they will ever make a Madame Razz and Broom. She is my most wanted figure but she would require completely new tooling, and that is getting more and more rare. I know she is a polarizing figure with some fans hating her with a passion.

Question:
Well, what do you think? Do you want a Madame Razz with Broom?

Choices:
1. Dearie My, Yes !!!
2. Have to see the sculpt first
3. Meh, could take or leave her.
4. No way !! Dumbest character ever !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: February 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of tjhill_2112
posted Hide Post
She is one of the few remaining glaring holes in my collection.

Posts: 8 | Registered: July 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of 45 Dave
posted Hide Post
Based on the 4H "letter to fans" they posted today (I saw it first on ToyArk's site), they list her and a group of others that I think we are going to see in the 2014 sub...if it goes through.

4H Letter to Fans

Personally, I could go either way, but I'd be happy to see her or any of the figs they listed in their letter.

Posts: 198 | Location: Ohio | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Pass, I'm not big on a lot of the pop stuff.

Posts: 125 | Registered: June 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of POLO23
posted Hide Post
1 of the top 10 characters on everyones wishlist.

Posts: 2632 | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Cringer
posted Hide Post
She is a must have. We never got Razz and Broom back in the day, but the MOTUC line has given us so many characters we never got in the vintage days. So now is the time for Razz with Broom.

I think if the sub goes forward for 2014 and 2015, she will definitely be made. Either in the sub, or as a SDCC exclusive.

Because she has to be considered a Filmation A Lister.

Posts: 2109 | Registered: February 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of gonzofortoys
posted Hide Post
OMG, absolutely. She's the Orko of POP

Posts: 154 | Location: Finger Lakes | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
We gotta have her.just like kowl the line doesn't seem right without her in there.I have always liked this goofy good witch.much more then I do orko.

Posts: 354 | Registered: February 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Gonzo the Grape
posted Hide Post
I think it'd be cool if she got made, but early in my collecting of Masters figures I decided I would stick to He-man characters and not get into She-Ra. Even though there are some great characters/figures from that world. It has helped me save some money, that is for sure!
Anyway, I compare her to the sidekicks in He-man, like Orko and Cringer- and BOY was I excited to get those two in a filmation looking way.

----------------------------------------------------(They're toys- remember to have fun with them!!) Wink

Posts: 1060 | Location: WisconSIN | Registered: October 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of OMH
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see the batty witch in the next few years, she'd actually make a really cool 1st figure in a POP mini sub if they went with that next year (2014 pending of course)

Posts: 435 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of KID CANADA
posted Hide Post
Love her or hate her, she truly is one of the last A list characters. I mean c'mon, she was in just about every episode of the She-Ra cartoon.

Posts: 527 | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of beastovjudgement
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by POLO23:
1 of the top 10 characters on everyones wishlist.

Not quite everyone.

"Straining all, in longing. Through continents of dust. All is forgotten, and helpless. As a sun goes up in the night."
-In Solitude, "A Buried Sun"

Posts: 1742 | Location: The Great State of Massachusetts | Registered: January 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of MrRoboto
posted Hide Post
Funny when I think back to earlier days of the line and wouldn't have been bothered if Razz n Broom didn't make the cut. How times change...

Looking at it nowadays, my PoP ~ or more specifically my Classics collection ~ would have a hole in it if we didn't get Razz n Broom. They're integral (to my collection) considering the coverage they had in the cartoon.

Posts: 80 | Location: Australia | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Perfuma's Brother
posted Hide Post
Always been a huge POP fan but I could do without this Character. Never really been into her. For those of you that want her I hope you get her.

" if you go down to the woods today, you will find that I'm not there"

Posts: 254 | Location: Sunny San Diego | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post