Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  MOTU Classics    MOTUC Sweet Bee Thread
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MOTUC Sweet Bee Thread
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of BrandontheMattyCollector
posted Hide Post
I'd be happy with any of the designs, just make her already!

---------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I

Posts: 5312 | Location: Somewhere in the USA on Planet Earth  | Registered: May 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of MissMermista
posted Hide Post
I know! I am so looking forward to her. I think the 4H will do something fun with Sweet Bee. I just get so happy when I think about owning all these Great Rebellion figures. It is just going to be the best.

If you're also a fan of POP and like reading fan fiction, be sure to check out my ongoing fan fic in the POP section entitled Adora's Search for Honor.

Also check out my blog where I talk about cool toys and my misadventures www.diaryofadorkette.blogspot.com

Posts: 1478 | Location: Crystal Falls | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Rodimus Knight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedLogic:
Next we come to the Honey of a guide - Sweet Bee

This concept fills me with happiness. I am looking forward to Sweet Bee, this concept shows why.

I love the accessories given to her:

The honeycomb shield
Hive stinger baton
Stinger gun
Filmation helmet

I also like notion that she is an Etherian bounty hunter. Perhaps she could team up with Huntara? ;-)

What do you think of Etheria's equivalent to Buzz-Off?

That is an excellent design. It would be great to see her come with the helmet and gun. I would give up the shield for those. I also just realized that they stopped making the "comb" weapons with POP characters.

Posts: 1188 | Registered: April 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Jedi_Kunle
posted Hide Post
Really hope she is in the 2014 line up. Cannot wait to see how they make her

==========================
Prince Dakon, Melaktha, Storm and Clawdeen in 2015

Posts: 4006 | Location: Detroit, MI | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Perfuma's Brother
posted Hide Post
I would love a sweet bee. When I was a kid my niece ( who is 2 years younger.. yeah don't ask..) had a sweet bee that she ended up giving to me. So I always thought she was kinda cool. I always placed Buzz-Off with her anytime I would play He-Man. I would love to have her in MOTUC and place her next to Buzz-Off.

" if you go down to the woods today, you will find that I'm not there"

Posts: 205 | Location: Sunny San Diego | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jedi_Kunle:
Really hope she is in the 2014 line up. Cannot wait to see how they make her

Me Too!

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I

Posts: 5312 | Location: Somewhere in the USA on Planet Earth  | Registered: May 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perfuma's Brother:
I would love a sweet bee. When I was a kid my niece ( who is 2 years younger.. yeah don't ask..) had a sweet bee that she ended up giving to me. So I always thought she was kinda cool. I always placed Buzz-Off with her anytime I would play He-Man. I would love to have her in MOTUC and place her next to Buzz-Off.

Hah, that is some story you got thereWink

Matty Member
Picture of Jedi_Kunle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perfuma's Brother:

Same here I really would like to put these two side by side. Both are such cool characters and fun to play with if you had them... or when you get them Wink

Posts: 4006 | Location: Detroit, MI | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
She would be a great figure visualy I'm sure and she couldn't arrived soon enough!

Matty Member
Picture of Jedi_Kunle
posted Hide Post
There's a buzz around town

Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jedi_Kunle:
There's a buzz around town

LOL JediSmiler

Matty Member
Picture of Veronica M
posted Hide Post
My friend was at SDCC and he said he overheard TG and the 4H talking about how best to execute her wings, so hopefully she's coming sooner rather than later

Posts: 47 | Location: Gallifrey | Registered: May 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veronica M:
My friend was at SDCC and he said he overheard TG and the 4H talking about how best to execute her wings, so hopefully she's coming sooner rather than later

WOW, wee need more insight like this!

By the way, I didn't were here, I've never seen you post here before, post more often and welcome aboard Smiler

Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BrandontheMattyCollector:

How is that insight? A snippet of conversation, overheard by a 3rd party, with no idea of context is not "insight".

Posts: 479 | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KID CANADA:
quote:
Originally posted by BrandontheMattyCollector:

How is that insight? A snippet of conversation, overheard by a 3rd party, with no idea of context is not "insight".

Dude, what I meant was, ease-dropping, hearing something your not supposed to hear like secrets or plans on something that you've been wanting answered for a while, that sort of thing. That is what I meantRoll Eyes