Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  MOTU Classics    MOTUC Sweet Bee Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MOTUC Sweet Bee Thread
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Keldor, son of Miro
posted
Ok, who's up for Sweet Bee? Razzer

She's not going to look like this, but it's an amazing design nevertheless..
(taken from Emiliano's designs gallery). http://www.he-man.org/publishing/doc.php?type=4&id=25

License guide:

Posts: 1666 | Location: Belgrade, Serbia | Registered: April 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of MissMermista
posted Hide Post
I'm all set for her. How would you like her wings to be?

If you're also a fan of POP and like reading fan fiction, be sure to check out my ongoing fan fic in the POP section entitled Adora's Search for Honor.

Also check out my blog where I talk about cool toys and my misadventures www.diaryofadorkette.blogspot.com

Posts: 1478 | Location: Crystal Falls | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of X-OR
posted Hide Post

Awful !!!!!!
Sorry to give my honnest opinion
Santalucia is a great talented artist but i don't like this draw
Let the bee be sweet please Mattel

- - - - - - -
IGNORED MEMBERS:
Lulu-Berlu Reg Screeech
BrandontheMattyCollector

Posts: 1427 | Location: Hyperspace | Registered: May 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of POLO23
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keldor, son of Miro:
Ok, who's up for Sweet Bee? Razzer

She's not going to look like this, but it's an amazing design nevertheless..
(taken from Emiliano's designs gallery). http://www.he-man.org/publishing/doc.php?type=4&id=25

This one looks like she's on STERIODS & DOPE!!She must have met up with the PHONEIX(Jean Grey from X-Men)
License guide:

I'll take this version of her any day.

Posts: 2616 | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MissMermista:
I'm all set for her. How would you like her wings to be?

Translucent, preferably 2 sets of wings, haha. I never watched POP as a kid - in all honesty, I'm not sure if it was even aired here - and as a result of that I choose my POP favourites based solely on their looks. For example, I have no idea if Bow is cool character, or a total jerk, but the moment I saw his figure he become a must have for me. I like Sweet Bee cause I like the concept of insectoid warriors/people. She's a girl, she looks good AND she's a flyer - what's not to like, lol. Same goes for Flutterina. I like Entrapta cause basically she's like Rapunzel gone bad, etc. Smiler

@Polo&X-Or : Yes, I'm sure we're getting the vintage version, lol.
Tho, I'd prefer the modern/Emiliano's version. But hey, maybe in next toy line.

Posts: 1666 | Location: Belgrade, Serbia | Registered: April 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of MissMermista
posted Hide Post
Oh Keldor! You must try to find copies of the old cartoon. That stuff was so good! I am still not sure how I would like her wings to be. I'd like one set of wings to be a solid color and another set of wings that would be either translucent or solid, but with specs of glitter inside the plastic (sort of as a nod to the vintage toy.)

And Entrapta is a really cool villianess!

If you're also a fan of POP and like reading fan fiction, be sure to check out my ongoing fan fic in the POP section entitled Adora's Search for Honor.

Also check out my blog where I talk about cool toys and my misadventures www.diaryofadorkette.blogspot.com

Posts: 1478 | Location: Crystal Falls | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of triklopsangryeye
posted Hide Post
Love Emiliano's art work but Sweet Bee should not be an Andreenan in my opinion. She is one of the gals i am chomping at the bit to get. Sweet Bee, Castaspella, Our beautifully named poster above me Mermista, Perfuma, Peek-A-Blue, Catra, Entrapta all these gals should have been made yesterday but i can wait. Brain Storm: What if Sweet Bee's physiology is nearly identical to that of the Andreenans? Making her and her people the only other race of characters able to ingest Ambrosia without the power wear off anf toxicity, well besides Webstor.

Clawful:Heyyyyy, itttts not workin
TKAE: Try pushing the Buton.
Clawful:Oooo yeh yeh button.
Corodite Crystal powers up
Whiplash:Maybe we shouldn't stand so....
Explosion

Posts: 1031 | Location: Snake Mountain, Eternia's Dark Hemisphere | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of MANTENNA 14
posted Hide Post
Styleguide for me ... Big Grin

SHE'S YOUR , I WANT HER TO BE MINE , BLUE CASTASPELLA PLEASE !!
CHECK THAT !!

Posts: 5017 | Location: I'm in the trap door !! | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MissMermista:
Oh Keldor! You must try to find copies of the old cartoon. That stuff was so good! I am still not sure how I would like her wings to be. I'd like one set of wings to be a solid color and another set of wings that would be either translucent or solid, but with specs of glitter inside the plastic (sort of as a nod to the vintage toy.)

And Entrapta is a really cool villianess!

I've skimmed through some episodes on YouTube, hehe, I never knew Catra had such a funny voice! Big Grin And just as I though, Entrapta is hot. Cool Frosta too. Hordak seems like a douche bag, tho. They're slapping him around like he's nothing...somehow I remember him being tougher than that. I like how Leech looks, but I don't like Mantenna..and Grizzly looks silly. Big Grin

Anyway, I love your idea about glitter in her wings! Eeker Maybe it'd be cool if her wings were "phasing", like the new Grayskull's Power sword - solid colour at the base, becoming translucent towards the end of the wings!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Keldor, son of Miro,

Matty Member
Picture of He-Mullet_is_vintage_MOTU
posted Hide Post
Styleguide with glittery translucent wings for me!

---
The He-Mullet is NOT 200X exclusive. Look at Laser Power He-Man! Glimmer is HERE!!

Posts: 690 | Location: Somewhere. | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Artistix
posted Hide Post
The style guide version for sure.

That other artwork is very cool too.

Posts: 583 | Location: Australia | Registered: February 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Moderator
Picture of Catra's Wrath
posted Hide Post
I really like Emiliano's take on her actually!

I am Cat-Ra hear me ROAAARRRR

Posts: 4227 | Location: Fright Zone, Etheria | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of princess adora of nj
posted Hide Post
I want the Style Guide version.... The first pic does look anything like Sweet Bee that I remember.

For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !

For the Honor and Power of Grayskull!
Support the Great Rebellion Toy Collector Club

Follow my show...Toys and Toons at http://blip.tv/toys-and-toons

and listen to the Council of the FIrst Ones podcast at http://itunes.apple.com/us/pod...rst-ones/id497211337

Posts: 1189 | Location: Cystal Castle, Etheria | Registered: July 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Moderator
Picture of Catra's Wrath
posted Hide Post
Just to clarify - for those panicking about this - Emiliano's design isn't available for production anyway, the 'hyper anime 200X style' is not being included in this line, so that style of sweet bee isn't going to be made. Keldor was just kind enough to share it with us.

Breathe people and relax!

I am Cat-Ra hear me ROAAARRRR

Posts: 4227 | Location: Fright Zone, Etheria | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of princess adora of nj
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info! Smiler

For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !

For the Honor and Power of Grayskull!
Support the Great Rebellion Toy Collector Club

Follow my show...Toys and Toons at http://blip.tv/toys-and-toons

and listen to the Council of the FIrst Ones podcast at http://itunes.apple.com/us/pod...rst-ones/id497211337

Posts: 1189 | Location: Cystal Castle, Etheria | Registered: July 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post