Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  MOTU Classics    MOTUC Double Trouble
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MOTUC Double Trouble
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of MissMermista
posted Hide Post
I would love a snake face for her to switch with, but I would also love for her to have a third zombie like She-Ra face, because there was never a "Fake-Ra" type character for She-Ra, and one thing I wrote about with Double Trouble in my fanfic was that she died and was brought back by Hordak and Shadow Weaver as essentially a zombie and one of her images was to look like She-Ra and wreak havoc across Etheria as her.

That is the really cool thing about Double Trouble, she is really a blank slate type of character. She appeared in a mini comic and a few books, but her mythos is just ripe for a really great story.

If you're also a fan of POP and like reading fan fiction, be sure to check out my ongoing fan fic in the POP section entitled Adora's Search for Honor.

Also check out my blog where I talk about cool toys and my misadventures www.diaryofadorkette.blogspot.com

Posts: 1479 | Location: Crystal Falls | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of BrandontheMattyCollector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MissMermista:
I would love a snake face for her to switch with, but I would also love for her to have a third zombie like She-Ra face, because there was never a "Fake-Ra" type character for She-Ra, and one thing I wrote about with Double Trouble in my fanfic was that she died and was brought back by Hordak and Shadow Weaver as essentially a zombie and one of her images was to look like She-Ra and wreak havoc across Etheria as her.

That is the really cool thing about Double Trouble, she is really a blank slate type of character. She appeared in a mini comic and a few books, but her mythos is just ripe for a really great story.

Those heads sound awesome, she'd be great like that indeed!

---------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I

Posts: 5772 | Location: Somewhere in the USA on Planet Earth  | Registered: May 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by River:
Despite how much I liked the original figure, it never really seemed like the character/toy lived up to it's full potential. A lot could be done with the "Double Trouble" concept, and it could be pushed further and fleshed out a lot more, as others have mentioned.

I agree, NOW is the time to do it, give her the "Fisto treatment", she could be the most exciting MOTUC female figure to in MOTUC history IMO!

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I

Posts: 5772 | Location: Somewhere in the USA on Planet Earth  | Registered: May 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of MissMermista
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BrandontheMattyCollector:
quote:
Originally posted by River:
Despite how much I liked the original figure, it never really seemed like the character/toy lived up to it's full potential. A lot could be done with the "Double Trouble" concept, and it could be pushed further and fleshed out a lot more, as others have mentioned.

I agree, NOW is the time to do it, give her the "Fisto treatment", she could be the most exciting MOTUC female figure to in MOTUC history IMO!

I totally agree!

If you're also a fan of POP and like reading fan fiction, be sure to check out my ongoing fan fic in the POP section entitled Adora's Search for Honor.

Also check out my blog where I talk about cool toys and my misadventures www.diaryofadorkette.blogspot.com

Posts: 1479 | Location: Crystal Falls | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of danielsan52
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't mind a third "Snake Face", but I wouldn't want that to be her true identity, she's a heroic warrior!

Danielsan

Posts: 178 | Location: Pasadena, MD | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Sir_Sniffy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by danielsan52:
I wouldn't mind a third "Snake Face", but I wouldn't want that to be her true identity, she's a heroic warrior!

True, I don't want her to be a snake warrior either. I want her to be a hero with schizophrenia/Multiple Personalities. Back in the 80's that could have been rique, but now that this is an adult collector line, I think that angle is fair game.

Posts: 223 | Registered: November 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Perfuma's Brother
posted Hide Post
I would really love to have Double Trouble in the line!! She was always one of my most favorites of ALL my Masters of the Universe/Princess of Power figures. When I was a kid I would always put her as a leader.. lol!!

Yes Please and as for the concepts. I really don't care which one is made as long as they simply release her!!

Matty Please give us Double Trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" if you go down to the woods today, you will find that I'm not there"

Posts: 257 | Location: Sunny San Diego | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perfuma's Brother:
I would really love to have Double Trouble in the line!! She was always one of my most favorites of ALL my Masters of the Universe/Princess of Power figures. When I was a kid I would always put her as a leader.. lol!!

Yes Please and as for the concepts. I really don't care which one is made as long as they simply release her!!

Hah, that's great! I never got into the She-Ra figs back then like the vintage MOTU figs though sometimes I wish I did. Anyway, that sounds really cool, count Me inBig Grin

Matty Member
Picture of Perfuma's Brother
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Perfuma's Brother:

Hah, that's great! I never got into the She-Ra figs back then like the vintage MOTU figs though sometimes I wish I did. Anyway, that sounds really cool, count Me inBig Grin

As a kid my mom got me Bow and Double Trouble from POP. I don't know why when I was little I just loved Double Trouble's face changing feature from good to bad. I would sit there and just change the faces. Lol!!!

" if you go down to the woods today, you will find that I'm not there"

Posts: 257 | Location: Sunny San Diego | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedLogic:
Here is another concept for my own personal favourite, that Glamorous Agent - Double Trouble.

This concept shows us something completely new, a hidden 'third face' - that of a Snake Warrior. This would warm up a lot of people to Double Trouble and give those of us who have requested, that long awaited female member of the Snake Clan.

The Four Horsemen can go crazy with Double Trouble, seeing as she's basically a blank state. This character is excellent for the role of a spy, seeing as she's currently shrouded in mystery.

What accessories would YOU give to Double Trouble? And how would you have her displayed? Rebel? Horde? Snake Warrior?

I want her like that except shorten the hair a bit please. I think it's an awesome idea that she would actually be a Snake Woman, a female in that faction is so neededI and want even more than before now!

STILL on about her! Will it be this year she will be revealed?

Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm really hoping that after all the comments and conversations we've had about wanting a female Snake Men character, that the Unnamed One will actually be a female character. I would love to see what they do with an all new female snake character.

And since the Unnamed One could technically be another character that we all know, wouldn't it be crazy if it was Double Trouble? Like a lot of folks have been asking for her to have a snake face, so wouldn't it be cool if they created some crazy backstory where either the Unnamed One went in disguise as Double Trouble, or Double Trouble went in disguise calling herself the Unnamed One to trick Skeletor or something? I know it is far fetched and crazy, but I would like it. Of course I just really want Double Trouble. lol

You know what,it is not as crazy as it sounds, you could be on the right track and that is just fantastic that you thought of this, just really clever there MissMermista! Double Trouble would be PERFECT! I'm all for that!

How awesome would it be if that is so and we also get the Snake Goddess sometime down the road as wellEeker

Matty Member
Picture of MissMermista
posted Hide Post
Hey Brandon! I think it would be a fun idea. I know it would probably drive a lot of people crazy, but I think it would be a clever twist. I highly doubt it would happen, but I would love it! lol

Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey Brandon! I think it would be a fun idea. I know it would probably drive a lot of people crazy, but I think it would be a clever twist. I highly doubt it would happen, but I would love it! lol

Oh, I think the whole situation would be greatSmiler

Matty Member
Picture of Jedi_Kunle
posted Hide Post

==========================
Prince Dakon, Melaktha, Storm and Clawdeen in 2015

Posts: 4224 | Location: Detroit, MI | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Firebolt of the Vancouver Horde
posted Hide Post
looking forward to see if she has any secret accessories, like another head or a twist head? be cool~!

With much love and respect and a little humor....with what we internationals get charged for shipping DR and whomever should give us our own exclusive. The evil henchman SHIP-OR. proudly shipping products across the universe.....for a price! (....yes an evil henchman can be proud and have pride)

Posts: 583 | Location: Not where you might think | Registered: August 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post