Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  MOTU Classics    Breast Cancer Charity Figure Idea ( Pink Teela )
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breast Cancer Charity Figure Idea ( Pink Teela )
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Rodimus Knight
posted
ToyGuru, Matty,

In the Mini Comics from the 80’s Teela and the Sorceress both have made appearances in pink variations in their costumes. This got me thinking that perhaps doing a Pink Teela, since there is no Sorceress as of yet, as a special item for Breast Cancer Research would be a good idea for a fund rasier.

I will admit I do not know all the logistics of how Charity Products work, but I thought it would be something to consider. The profits for this figure could all be donated to one of the reseach foundations, or support groups, etc… I’ve recolored a couple of images of Teela from the Store as possible samples.

The Pink and Black look great, though the Black should be darker, but I couldn’t do that without losing the detail. The Pink and Brown also look pretty good.

I just think it would be a wonderful Idea for an extra figure, and I think a lot of fans would be willing to support it.

Thanks for looking.

Question:
Would you be willing to purchase a Pink Teela Figure for Charity.

Choices:
Yes
No

Question:
I like the

Choices:
Pink & Black version
Pink & Brown Version

Posts: 1202 | Registered: April 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Pink and Black Version

(Edited 8/14/10)
On the second page of this thread, there is a version of this image with Blond Hair, and Red Hair. On the third page, i tried to match the boots with the darker pink color as the accents.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rodimus Knight,

Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Pink and Brown

Matty Member
Picture of Normonaut
posted Hide Post
I don't have a Teela, and don't really need it, but I'd buy this one for breast cancer research.

Posts: 134 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Gordzilla
posted Hide Post
I would buy the pink and black one for sure.

"You furry coward!" - Skeletor

Posts: 133 | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Since I didn’t have my comic collection available at the time I needed the Comic Image, I’d to give credit to the site I took the Image from.

http://bustatoons.blogspot.com...02/teelain-pink.html

thanks

Matty Member
Picture of Agent Gibbs
posted Hide Post
I'd buy one for breast cancer research, too right

Posts: 1291 | Location: Leeds/West Yorkshire/United Kingdom | Registered: April 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of X-OR
posted Hide Post
Maybe i'm bad but i have a heart !
Yes i will buy anything for the cause !

- - - - - - -
IGNORED MEMBERS:
Lulu-Berlu Reg Screeech
BrandontheMattyCollector

Posts: 1427 | Location: Hyperspace | Registered: May 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Moderator
Picture of TheSpiritofGrayskull
posted Hide Post
Not sure if it's possible with this line (YET!) but I would absolutely buy one or more of the Pink & Black (although I'd prefer if all the copper paint apps were done in that same metallic black but that's just nit-picking). I think it's an awesome idea and a great way for us die-hards to get an obscure look for one of our favorite characters in black. Wanna really raise some money though? Throw in a swappable "Blond Teela" head with long hair.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ " As they departed, The Spirit of the Castle seemed to smile, knowing that at the proper time He-Man would prove himself to be the true King of Castle Grayskull."

Posts: 1964 | Location: Eternia | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of He-Mullet_is_vintage_MOTU
posted Hide Post
I'd buy a pink and black Teela to fight breast cancer...

---
The He-Mullet is NOT 200X exclusive. Look at Laser Power He-Man! Glimmer is HERE!!

Posts: 691 | Location: Somewhere. | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
cool Idea
Im down for a pink/black one Smiler

Posts: 455 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Agent 86
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested in buying a charity "Pink Teela", but I'd be much more likely to buy the figure if it received a new hair colour as well as a new costume colour so that the figure could be a "new character" instead of just a Teela variant.

That typed, even if the charity Teela was a red-head, I'd probably display it with the armour on which would make it somewhat unique.

Of the two, I prefer the pink/black re-deco, although I'd like to see some black/silver detailing on the actual "armour" parts of the costume. The helmet, breast-plate and perhaps the "circles" of the lower belt in the same grey/black/silver colour as the shield and upper arm bracelets would look better and make the figure more distinctive from the regular Teela (IMHO).

Posts: 472 | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Chase Variant
posted Hide Post
Pink and black!

im right your wrong [sic]

Posts: 4660 | Location: Cloud Cuckoo Palace | Registered: February 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of madmi
posted Hide Post
I'll buy her and keep it MOC, and I'm not MOC collector. Support!

**** ******* ************ - This is not cursing.. i just like stars....

Posts: 139 | Location: Silver State , Malaysia | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Grayson
posted Hide Post
great idea. would buy 2 for sure

Posts: 395 | Location: Mexico City | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post