Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  MOTU Classics    OFFICIAL: Any remaining Castle preorder issues
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OFFICIAL: Any remaining Castle preorder issues
 Login/Join

Collector Supreme
Picture of Toyguru
posted
He-Fans,

We want to make every effort to get any remaining preorder customers authorized. If anyone is still having difficulty (ie credit card/address changes), please post your name, order number and no more than a two sentence description of your issue here.

Please do not use this forum for discussion or comments. Straight info will help everyone.

Also, please everyone help repost this link on your Facebook and fan sites so we can gather any remaining lost presale customers back into their Castle!

Thanks,

TG

UPDATE:
Several of you have posted that your "problem"'is the pre authorization has fallen off and your order is "pending". Let me clarify and reassure you this is not a problem this is normal. This just means your pre authorization worked and now you are just waiting for your castle to ship. There is nothing wrong with your order. Lets keep this thread for customers with actual issues that need to be addressed to get them into the "pending" stage, not customers on the "pending" stage that just haven't had there castle ship yet.

Remember, Castles will ship between now and Jan 15. CS can not give you info on when your particular order will ship. So as long as you are in "pending status" (and additionally your pre authorization may or may not have dropped - that is up to your bank) than you are good to go and your Castle order status will change to "shipped" sometime in the next days or weeks.

Please keep actual individual issues coming so we can address you all on Monday!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Toyguru,

Posts: 8523 | Location: El Segundo | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Scott-
Order number 12753029742
Name-John Lebel
I called DR 11/18 to confirm correct cc info and address. The castle was still shipped to my old address. Sched delivery date is 12/10, now what?

Posts: 1 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: February 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Skeleton Scotty
posted Hide Post
Hey Scott
Oder number 15835088145
Name David lee
I havent even had a preauthorise email as of yet
Not sure what to do.

Posts: 18 | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of ChronoGrimlock
posted Hide Post
Name on account: Terrance Whelan
Order Number: 15834617245
Current Issue: My credit card company thought the pre-authorization was fraudulent and I contacted them today but it won't be cleared up until Tuesday/Wednesday.

Thank you.

Posts: 313 | Location: PEI, Canada | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Scott,

My order # is 11862346925
I changed banks and I already called twice and now they are telling me I'm too late.

Thank you,
Kenneth R. Korcsog

Posts: 2 | Location: Surprise, AZ | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Perfuma's Brother
posted Hide Post
Hi Scott,
order 12068885325

Called customer service on the 5th and it should all be fine but I just want to make sure that indeed my order will go through.

Still shows as pending.

" if you go down to the woods today, you will find that I'm not there"

Posts: 205 | Location: Sunny San Diego | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Name: Wes Arscott
Order Number: 15837254145
Issue: No billing confirmation

Posts: 1 | Registered: July 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Name: Holger Hühne
Order Number: 9978491421

Pre-authorisation never appeared, no billing confirmation, but order says in process. Not sure if it's OK or not.

Posts: 13 | Registered: August 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Name: Matthew Bell
Order Number: 11975998725

Had pre-authorization on my card which as now disappeared, but not been billed or had billing confirmation. Order Status says. Order in Process

Thanks Smiler

Posts: 4 | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
I haven't received the email and no value has been discounted in the making of my card. My ordem number: 16373212345

Yeah

Posts: 1 | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Luke Spicer
Order Number: 16300270623

Payment not taken. No e-mails whatsoever. Card is fine as far as I'm aware, no idea why it has not been processed.

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Kevin Wee
Order Number: 16267269723
I did not receive any updates or emails with regards to my order. And my order has been already cancelled?!

Posts: 2 | Location: Singapore | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Collector Supreme
Picture of Toyguru
posted Hide Post
Several of you have posted that your "problem"'is the pre authorization has fallen off and your order is "pending". Let me clarify and reassure you this is not a problem this is normal. This just means your pre authorization worked and now you are just waiting for your castle to ship. There is nothing wrong with your order. Lets keep this thread for customers with actual issues that need to be addressed to get them into the "pending" stage, not customers on the "pending" stage that just haven't had there castle ship yet.

Remember, Castles will ship between now and Jan 15. CS can not give you info on when your particular order will ship. So as long as you are in "pending status" (and additionally your pre authorization may or may not have dropped - that is up to your bank) than you are good to go and your Castle order status will change to "shipped" sometime in the next days or weeks.

Please keep actual individual issues coming so we can address you all on Monday!

Posts: 8523 | Location: El Segundo | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Oh first thing this account isn't using the same email address as my store account, I'm not sure if that will be an issue.

Name: Lee Hayton

Order Number: 12388541122

I didn't manage to email in until December 5th at around 10:30 PM because some of my credit card details had changed, however they have registered as getting my email at 3 AM on the 6th so my order was canceled. I have called the the support number but the woman who I talked to wasn't sure if she could do anything for me.

UPDATE: As of now a new order placed and is currently in process.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lee,

Posts: 1 | Location: PA | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Name: Benny Berggren

I haven't received the email but Had pre-authorization on my card which as now disappeared, but not been billed or had billing confirmation.

Order number: 15903658945

Posts: 2 | Location: Sweden | Registered: September 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post