Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Classics    Are you buying the SDCC Exclusives?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you buying the SDCC Exclusives?
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Rex Mason
posted
Shown here:

http://www.mattycollector.com/...e.2012_SDCC_products

Are you getting any?

I'll be picking up a Tiny Titans and a Polly Pocket set for my daughter, but this is the first year in a long while where I'm not excited for the offerings.

Where's the Dark Knight exclusive Toyguru mentioned at Toyfair?

Posts: 3102 | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Rex Mason
posted Hide Post
Hmm... Guess there's mention of the Batman figure here, but no image:

http://www.mattycollector.com/...entTheme/pbPage.News

I hope it's not just a Batman redeco or something. Guess it's a wait and see.

Matty Member
Picture of shaw
posted Hide Post
Bet you its for that new batman line. Either that or something to do with the movie.

Posts: 351 | Location: RI | Registered: November 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of DTW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rex Mason:
Shown here:

http://www.mattycollector.com/...e.2012_SDCC_products

Are you getting any?

I'll be picking up a Tiny Titans and a Polly Pocket set for my daughter, but this is the first year in a long while where I'm not excited for the offerings.

Where's the Dark Knight exclusive Toyguru mentioned at Toyfair?

There's mention of a Batman-related on the main news page...maybe they just don't have an image yet.

As for the exclusives, they're all a pass for me. The only one that piqued my interest was the Death...but she's 8" and seems to be a statue. No thanks.

Let's see these made in DCUC form:

Posts: 1672 | Registered: August 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of BatmanJack
posted Hide Post
Those Tiny Titans look REALLY swell... I may have to get them. The Polly Pockets, too... my niece has a birthday coming up.

The Hammer of Justice is unisex!

Posts: 857 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: October 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Phantom Troublemaker
posted Hide Post
I'll get the Tiny Titans for my son and the Polly Pocket and whatever the Monster High is for my wife. The MOTUC, DC, and Ghostbusters range from bad to embarrassing. I'll be passing on those even though I collect the lines. Vykron is just... unbelievable. If this April 1st?

Posts: 74 | Registered: May 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Rex Mason
posted Hide Post
Another odd development is that there doesn't seem to be a SDCC-only extra prop or accessory for any of the offerings, which should make fans not attending the show happy. I'm not going this year, but I don't mind that sort of thing, as it gives fans a little something extra.

I'm hoping the Polly Pocket and Tiny Titans figures will be on Matty.com after the show. Last time they had DC Polly Pockets, they didn't offer them online afterwards. Oddly enough, I found the set for my daughter at Target.com months later.

Matty Member
Picture of BatmanJack
posted Hide Post
That Vykor figure... I'm sure it's a quality figure - most of the MOTUC's look to be - but that... oh man, even if I were collecting MOTUC, would be an easy pass. It reminds me of the 80s when you would go to the pharmacy with your mom and they wouldn't have "Masters of the Universe," they would have something like Masters of the World and it would just be generic bucks of he-man look-alikes with rockets glued to them.

The Hammer of Justice is unisex!

Posts: 857 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: October 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Rebel
posted Hide Post
Very underwhelmed this year. First year I have 0 interest in all their exclusives.

I hope they show some good figures at the con.

WE NEED THE HUNTRESS!!!!!!!!

Posts: 191 | Location: Etheria | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of JQ
posted Hide Post
Not a chance Smiler

Posts: 984 | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Shanks
posted Hide Post
I will be buying at least one Death figure ... possibly two depending on the packaging.

For the MOTUC fig, I will most likely buy 2. I will buy one to leave in package and a second to take out and piece together.

Posts: 974 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of amos brearly
posted Hide Post
what a let down.

thats all i can say really........

at this point im feeling pretty defeated about dcuc.....without the sub it would all be over for me.

Posts: 2387 | Location: on a dark desert highway... | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Butwinsky
posted Hide Post
The Tiny Titans are a sure thing for me. Been hoping for a set of these, but really? A SDCC exclusive? These belong in Wal-mart.

IIIIIIII'M A SHARK, I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHARK! I"M A SHARRRRRRRRK! I'M A *&^%$#@ SHARRRRRRRRRRRK!

Posts: 551 | Location: In...your bathroom? | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Rex Mason
posted Hide Post
An answer from Toyguru regarding the Batman figure:

The DKR figure is amazing and has some great lights and sounds in the package. It will be revealed very soon. We had to make some changes to the current prototype as it was incorrectly painted. We didn't want to show anything incorrect.

Matty Member
Picture of Mark15
posted Hide Post
I'll be buying Vykor but that's it. I'm not too thrilled with him but it looks like it'll be good for parts.

I don't want a Death statue I want an action figure. Bummer. Frowner

The Tiny Titans and Polly Pocket sets look nice but they aren't my "cup of tea."

Posts: 1097 | Location: chicago area | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post