Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Classics    Metron
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Metron
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Smallville
posted
Hey guys I know someone posted the link to the pic on the Four Horsemen's website but it got removed so I am going to post it on this thread.

Everybody buy the sub!

Posts: 2953 | Location: DC Universe | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Comedian
posted Hide Post
Very cool,I wonder if we will ever see it. Frowner

Posts: 4266 | Location: BUFFALO,NY | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of AlaNocturna
posted Hide Post
For some reason i imagined they would've used a slimmer build for this character. Still looks awesome though.

Posts: 569 | Location: NYC | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Smallville
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Comedian:
Very cool,I wonder if we will ever see it. Frowner

You just saw it! I want to have it. JKJKJK

Posts: 2953 | Location: DC Universe | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of ero
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Very tempting. But ... we won't even know what the sub figure is before the deadline hits. Too bad. DOn't know why that's OK for GB and MOTUC and not this line.

Posts: 2066 | Registered: April 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
I think he looks cool, thanks for posting the picture. Except for a JLA/JSA/New Gods team-up (JLA #185-7), I really don't know anything about him. I probably would have never even put him in my Top 50 list. But I'm not complaining because a lot of my fellow fans love New Gods, and it still makes me happy I bought a sub!

Posts: 723 | Location: The OC | Registered: July 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Mark15
posted Hide Post
The 4H asked fans not to post that photo cause they got in trouble with Mattel over putting it up on their site.

If you are a fan of theirs, Smallville you really should remove that pic.

Posts: 1146 | Location: chicago area | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Comedian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark15:
The 4H asked fans not to post that photo cause they got in trouble with Mattel over putting it up on their site.

If that is the case,smallville you should take it down.

Posts: 4266 | Location: BUFFALO,NY | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of RodH
posted Hide Post
I wish they would just post that up too. Maybe that would get more people on board so we could make this subscription a reality. But I just don't see it happening, sad enough..

Posts: 47 | Location: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Havok1891
posted Hide Post
Ha, the 4H got in trouble? Yeah, cause it shows the vote was very likely to be a done deal before it even started.

Is anyone aware that you seem to be able to vote more than once?

Posts: 6673 | Location: Maryland | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Smallville
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Comedian:
quote:

If that is the case,smallville you should take it down.

I love the 4 Horsemen but I want this Sub to go though more and if this gets more people to sign up then I am not going to take it down. Sorry.

Matty Member
Picture of Mark15
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smallvillerocks:
I love the 4 Horsemen but I want this Sub to go though more and if this gets more people to sign up then I am not going to take it down. Sorry.

I think that's a moot point now.

Great idea though, get the 4H in even more trouble and **** them off. You really are a great fan.

Classless to say the least. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1146 | Location: chicago area | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of ero
posted Hide Post
Where/when did they ask fans not to post it?

Posts: 2066 | Registered: April 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of MrBear
posted Hide Post
If it happens, I am pretty sure Metron will be the club figure. He has the most appeal out of the 4, is already sculpted, and I know people who vote for him 20 times a day. :P I voted once and it was for Metron.

Posts: 137 | Location: IL | Registered: February 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Smallville
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by smallvillerocks:

I think that's a moot point now.

Great idea though, get the 4H in even more trouble and **** them off. You really are a great fan.

Classless to say the least. Roll Eyes

You know what's Classless? Calling other people Classless...