Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Matty’s Corner  Hop To Forums  DC Universe on MattyCollector.com    Females in Club Infinite Earths
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Females in Club Infinite Earths
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Michael Shawn
posted
I know action figures are "a man's world" and I admit I'm a bit obsessive about the female characters (I can't help it...as a kid collecting Super Powers, I had a million different Wonder Womans with bad paint jobs!), but please send some more our way. I'm really over the whole Rainbow Lantern coalition when there are so many more established characters yet to make the line. Here's a list I'd sell my mother for. Please make some of these happen!

1. FIRE & ICE (Oh PLEASE! And in their 90's costumes...Fire w/headband & jacket, Ice with shaggy boots and tank top)
2. The Infinity Inc. ladies (JADE, FURY, WILDCAT, DR. MIDNIGHT)
3. The Outsiders (KATANA, LOOKER, HALO, WINDFALL)
4. JL DETROIT (VIXEN, GYPSY)
5. PHANTOM LADY
6. LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES (PHANTOM GIRL, LIGHTNING LASS, DREAM GIRL, et al)
7. JSA (LIBERTY BELLE, ETC.)
8. THE ROYAL FLUSH GANG!

Posts: 4 | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Collector Supreme
Picture of Toyguru
posted Hide Post
We'll have at least one female DCU CIE figure to reveal at NYTF next week!

Posts: 8520 | Location: El Segundo | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post