Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Matty’s Corner  Hop To Forums  Matty Asks YOU!    Favorite Childhood Toy You’re Missing?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite Childhood Toy You’re Missing?
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Senrubo
posted Hide Post
I lost most of my childhood toys when I moved as a child, but the ones I miss most would be Original Tmnt Donotello, Motu leech, G1 ultra magnus, super powers Lex luthor, and original Chewbacca (that had the telescoping lightsaber from luke for some reason). And while I have managed to replace them in a way, it is with their modern equivalants.

Posts: 44 | Location: Chicago | Registered: December 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
I miss my 12 inch GI Joes and my Six Million Dollar Man collection, especially Oscar Goldman with the exploding brief case. I also miss my Mego super heroes and the star trek Megos. I had the Enterprise playset. What a great playset.

Posts: 49 | Registered: August 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Michael Shawn
posted Hide Post
The HALL OF JUSTICE and BATMOBILE!

Posts: 4 | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Six Million Dollar Man action figure.

Posts: 4 | Location: United States | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
the battle ram... yup... you know this is true mattel... you know this is...

Posts: 228 | Location: Garden State of eden | Registered: December 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
v

My "White Whale" of toy collecting is the Green (Lancer) 1:35 Robotech Alpha by Matchbox / Gakken. I never had one of my own, but the despised rich kid down the street did. Tried some of the newer versions Toynami etc. - they stink! Still looking for the real one!

v

Posts: 118 | Registered: June 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of jaesun611
posted Hide Post
I'm a collector of villains and my favorite ones besides skeleton was the bionic six villains Dr Scarab , glove ,Madame O , mechanic , klunk , chopper and the shadow boxer yeah boooooooooy!!!

Snake Mountain A Must

Posts: 31 | Location: West Palm Beach , Florida | Registered: November 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
my favorites I don't think were Mattels. Domino Rally, Deffinately Dinosaurs, and Lego's

Posts: 240 | Location: Orange County, NY | Registered: August 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Nate Baertsch
posted Hide Post
I vote ya bring back Krusher!!! For MotUC this time. Use some of Megator's parts, and pop a new head on there... BAM! Krusher!!! Who else had this as a kid?

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 49 | Location: Utah | Registered: January 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Sir_Sniffy
posted Hide Post
I really wish I had kept my Alvin & The Chipmunks toys. There was a posable line of toys by PlayPals back in the 80's. I loved those toys!

Posts: 169 | Registered: November 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Kidlightning76
posted Hide Post
Hall of justice
Super Powers Batmobile

Posts: 10 | Registered: January 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
V

Also really miss Inhumanoids, and Supernaturals - I'd love to see modern versions of them both!

Posts: 118 | Registered: June 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
The battle ram... why, you ask? Well, cause out of the three vehicles I ever owned for motu that was one oF em and I loved it. Now get busy and put it in to production.. I'm getting old..

Posts: 228 | Location: Garden State of eden | Registered: December 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nate Baertsch:
I vote ya bring back Krusher!!! For MotUC this time. Use some of Megator's parts, and pop a new head on there... BAM! Krusher!!! Who else had this as a kid?

Man did I love that thing. One day I will buy one off ebay.. I used it so much the pin no longer worked..

Matty Member
posted Hide Post
The road ripper. Why, you ask? Because it was one of the three vehicles I owned for motu and was one of my favorites. Now get busy and put it into production.