Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Animated Original Movie Series    All-Star Superman Movie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All-Star Superman Movie
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of POLO23
posted
How do you like the latest All-Star Superman Movie that DC Universe just released? Lois Lane & Lex Luthor gets the Man of Steel powers for just 24 hours. Why I couldn't get them?????

Question:
How you rate it?

Choices:
Good
Bad
Could have been alittle more better

"If battle I must, then battle I shall. When I am gone my power will fill you. Use it well,rule with WISDOM,rule with KINDNESS. Fair not my Queen peace has come at last. My sword will resided inside Castle Grayskull until the day EVIL returns. By my name a great hero will be born. Until then PROMISE ME!"

King Grayskull

Posts: 2566 | Location: "3 Towers,Preternia",Phila.,PA | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post