Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Animated Original Movie Series    DC Universe™ Animated Original Movie Series
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Universe™ Animated Original Movie Series
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of PretenderNX01
posted
Does the fact that there is a forum dedicated to the movie series mean there will be a toyline dedicated to them?

-------------------------------------------
Tiger Rocket Cool Nerdy T-shirts

Posts: 565 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
that would be pretty cool (as long as the face sculpts come out better than the Public Enemies figures)

they need to hit up Under the Red Hood first and give us a Jason Todd w/interchangeable Red Hood head

Posts: 1490 | Registered: May 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Showens
posted Hide Post
What? I think they need to go back to crisis on 2 earths and give us some crime syndicate!

Posts: 174 | Location: syracuse | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of GRUNDY.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Showens:
What? I think they need to go back to crisis on 2 earths and give us some crime syndicate!

Yeah,would love an Owlman and Superwoman just the way she looked in the movie.

Then some "Under the Red Hood" figures.

Posts: 312 | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of BatmanJack
posted Hide Post
Under the Red Hood and a Crime Syndicate from Crisis would be great, but I'd love to see the beastly creations from New Frontier... although I really did not like the way Wonder Woman looked in that one.

The Hammer of Justice is unisex!

Posts: 856 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: October 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Smallville
posted Hide Post
This would be awesome I hope they do!

Posts: 2952 | Location: DC Universe | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of datalore
posted Hide Post
I wonder if this is where JLU will move to....

...since they have been more JLU-looking as of late.

**Just re-release Gentleman Ghost with mini-Atom and Giganta piece. Thank you! It is not complete just doing the Gentleman Ghost!

Posts: 1449 | Location: Warren, MI | Registered: February 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of gonzofortoys
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't hold my breath. Sales of the Public Enemies figures weren't very good.

Posts: 154 | Location: Finger Lakes | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post