Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Animated Original Movie Series    DC Showcase Presents animated shorts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Showcase Presents animated shorts
 Login/Join

Matty Moderator
Picture of BRUTICUS
posted
I love that DC/WB includes the animated shorts with each DVD, as it really adds an extra value to each movie.
It's also a great way to familiarize fans who may not be aware of DC's extensive backlog of characters, or just showcase favorites, who may not be ready to support a feature length movie yet.

I've enjoyed tham all, with, The Spectre being may favorite so far.

I'd really like to see a, Deadman one soon too!

"Heroic Master of The Hammer"

Posts: 3279 | Location: The Valley of Gnarl | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Shanks
posted Hide Post
I completely agree.

Of recent, DC has been including second features in a lot of their books and this really gives the feel of a comic book on DVD.

The Green Arrow short was a lot of fun.

Jonah Hex left me wanting more.

Spectre was PHENOMENAL !!!

The voice acting in all of them has been top notch and so has the animation.

Posts: 974 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of POLO23
posted Hide Post
I can't wait see what's the next short on SuperMan/Shazam movie!!!

Posts: 2585 | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post