Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Animated Original Movie Series    Batman/Superman: Apocalypse Figure ideas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Batman/Superman: Apocalypse Figure ideas
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of questiontheplasticman
posted
As I was watching the Batman/Superman Apocalypse, I started thinking about figure ideas for the movie with the false hope that they'd see the light of day. I have a few ideas of my own but I was curious what everyone else thought.

My main thoughts:

-If bats/supes are included then it can be sold at retail. For four other figures, a new tooled Supergirl, Lashina, Stomper, and Harbinger with a CnC Granny Goodness might be cool but seems a little female heavy.

-An online only 5 pack of the Female Furies (with posessed Supergirl) would cater directly to the adult collector and probably do ok.

Thats really as far as I got for ideas. Anyone else?

Posts: 143 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: February 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
i wouldnt mind seeing a new Barda figure, one thats, you know...Big.

beyond that, Granny Goodness and the Furies have surely had enough exposure at this point to rate some decent figures

Posts: 1490 | Registered: May 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Rex Mason
posted Hide Post
Granny Goodness is a must in the DCUC line. I'd also love a JLU version of her in that respective line.

Posts: 3131 | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Agent 86
posted Hide Post
Maybe they could do some two-packs using existing DCUC sculpts for the heroes and Darkseid:

Wonder Woman v Mad Harriet.

Batman v Lashina.

Superman v Stompa.

Supergirl v Darkseid.

Big Barda v Granny Goodness.

There's probably some more logical pairings depending upon the amount of screen-time each of the characters shared, but it would be a way for them to release the Female Furies while re-using the existing figures for the heroes and Darkseid (although I would love to see healthier looking versions of Wonder Woman, Big Barda and Supergirl, but logically they would never include so many new sculpts).

Posts: 450 | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of little eagle
posted Hide Post
I really like the 5 pack idea with a possessed supergirl included. I would love all of these figures. I don't see anything wrong with a female heavy release, I would personally love to see more female figures - good, evil, whatever. My daughter naturally gravitates towards the female figures and I like her to have strong female heroes and solid female 'bad guys' to play with as well. That way its not always bad male vs. good female when it comes to play time.

and a Granny figure is MUST!

Posts: 33 | Location: Inland Empire, CA | Registered: October 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post