Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Animated Original Movie Series    Superman Vs The Elite
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Superman Vs The Elite
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of TheGodDamBatman
posted
Anyone else see the exclusive premiere at Wonder-Con? It was amazing, from the animation to the voice acting and the script, everything flowed nicely and never seemed to have a dull moment. Fight scenes were amazing! These DC animated movies seem to keep get better and better. Defiantly adult themed not afraid to go to darker places. It doesn't come out until June and I cant wait to watch it again. At the end of the showing they had a preview for their next movie which is The Dark Knight Returns and it looks amazing as well.

Posts: 13 | Location: Orange County | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of SUPERDAVE
posted Hide Post
Just watched it. I think it turned out pretty well. The opening credits were campy fun for a story with a darker tone. But I understand they're to help show the differences berween Superman and the Elite. And how about Atomic Skull right?

Posts: 362 | Registered: November 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of wingnut1969
posted Hide Post
Liked the story. HATED the animation.

Posts: 336 | Location: Monroe, GA | Registered: February 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
I love this comic #775 this movie is based off of. Having said that this was a fun animation and definitely did the story and themes justice. Keep the animations coming DC!

Posts: 160 | Location: VA | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of monitorep
posted Hide Post
The best part is if you go to Best Buy you get a Manchster Black mini-figure.

Posts: 268 | Registered: April 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Graphix1971
posted Hide Post
Grabbed the Best Buy version with the figure. Great movie and Manchester is now living on the shelf alongside the other BB exclusives.

Posts: 1412 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of POLO23
posted Hide Post
Movie was good just wish the animation would have been better like the last few movies they did. Superman has to learn how to take fighting from Bat-Man instead of getting his a** beat every time!

Posts: 2616 | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of JLU FAN
posted Hide Post
All of these movies are awesome...Timm and his team are brilliant animators and do every project justice. Keep them coming!!!

JLU FAN (N.F.)

Posts: 250 | Location: Bronx,NY | Registered: March 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of skorzeni
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed the story, but the animation/drawing style wasn't as pleasant. I wish they'd do it like the Bruce Timm animated style (cleaner, better consistency) or one up it and draw it with the Super Powers style with better actual animation.

I liked finally seeing Superman square off against somebody besides the usual foes. I still prefer seeing Superman with other superheroes, though.

Posts: 467 | Registered: February 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of aciddragon
posted Hide Post
The style reminds me of Freddie Williams II. Lots of nostril shots. lol.

"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy

Posts: 1176 | Location: dctoyrevolution.org | Registered: July 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post