Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Animated Original Movie Series    Justice League Doom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Justice League Doom
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of POLO23
posted
Justice League Doom is now out on Blu-ray & DVD.

Question:
How do you rate the latest DC Comics movie "Justice League Doom"?

Choices:
Excellent
Good
Fair
Bad

"If battle I must, then battle I shall. When I am gone my power will fill you. Use it well,rule with WISDOM,rule with KINDNESS. Fair not my Queen peace has come at last. My sword will resided inside Castle Grayskull until the day EVIL returns. By my name a great hero will be born. Until then PROMISE ME!"

King Grayskull

Posts: 2548 | Location: "3 Towers,Preternia",Phila.,PA | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Freddie:
posted Hide Post
zthe story seemed to resolve it self too easily. Not one of their best!

Posts: 2013 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of SUPERDAVE
posted Hide Post
I vote good, not the best thing I've ever seen but, far from the worst. I even like the music track. As a matter of fact, I'm watching it for the third time right now. Yes it does sort of resolve itself "magically" and I think it would have been funny to see other modern versions of the original LOD. But, it probably would have been too hokey/campy and therefore stunk. Plus I like the cast Fillion as Hal, Rosenbaum as Flash, etc.

Posts: 338 | Registered: November 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post