Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Animated Original Movie Series    Young Justice
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Young Justice
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Dick Grayson
posted
Hey guys/gals,

I know that Young Justice isnt a movie, but I didnt know where else to put this thread. I think that this place is the best section for it, since the Young Justice animation quality, is just like DCAU animation quality.

I cant wait for mattel to release, the action figures based on this show. I hope that they have the animation style from the show, but with the same scale and articulation of the DCUC toyline.

So what are your thoughts on the Young Justice tv series so far, and on its upcoming toyline?

Anytime that I vist Matty, I always feel like a kid in the "Ghostbusters 2" movie... I have to choose between the Ghostbusters, or He-Man.....

Posts: 189 | Location: Gotham | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
im enjoying the show so far. i really like the way Robin is being portrayed the most. he is just really fun

on the other hand i dont care too much for how they are doing Superboy. in the comics he was never all angry at the world and difficult to interact with like he is in the cartoon, but when you have Robin and Kid Flash, you really dont need another fun-loving party guy on the team, so i understand why they changed him

hopefully soon we will get a good look at both toylines, as the 6in figures will fill alot of gaps in people's collections

Posts: 1490 | Registered: May 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Dick Grayson
posted Hide Post
I am very happy with the show's animation style, quality, and voice acting. haha i agree Kon-El is being portrayed as having anger issues, because he doesnt know how to behave around people.

I agree about Wally and Dick. having both of them on the team, makes it feel like Young Justice but with a 1980's Teen Titans twist to it.

Anytime that I vist Matty, I always feel like a kid in the "Ghostbusters 2" movie... I have to choose between the Ghostbusters, or He-Man.....

Posts: 189 | Location: Gotham | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of POLO23
posted Hide Post
I have my DVR set for 7pm every Friday to record the show. Need I say more!!

Posts: 2628 | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Freddie:
posted Hide Post
I'm not a huge fan of Superboy's roid raging. He kinda sounds like Joe from Family Guy when he yells. Outside of that I love this cartoon. Top rate animation and storylines! One of the best super hero animated shows in a long while!

Posts: 2051 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of superfriend
posted Hide Post
There are 2 threads about YJ in the JLU forum. This is a fine place for it too.

I've liked the show since I saw the preview panel at NYCC. Been enjoying every episode. Looking forward to seeing what Mattel has to offer for toys related to this beyond the few pictures we have seen. Only a few days left till reveals at NYTF!

Posts: 219 | Location: Happy Harbor, RI | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Smallville
posted Hide Post
I love the show. Not as good as Justice League but it might be over time, But WAY better then Batman the Brave & the Bold that show was just a mess with all the singing and every thing in between.

Posts: 2954 | Location: DC Universe | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Comedian
posted Hide Post
It is hard to top the JLU,but they are doing a good job.

Posts: 4268 | Location: BUFFALO,NY | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Dick Grayson
posted Hide Post
thanks for all the replies guys. so far the Young Justice cartoon, is my favorite DC animation since Batman the Animated Series. JLU was good too, but i prefer the animation quality of YJ, over both JLU and BTAS.

Matty Member
Picture of Smallville
posted Hide Post
I really wish there were more episodes I know they are coming back in june or july but I want them NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LOL JKJKJKJK I can wait!!!!!!

Posts: 2954 | Location: DC Universe | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Hard to believe we only got a handful of episodes and it's already on hiatus until June? That's a great way to build up a regular audience, CN.

Posts: 2389 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Rex Mason
posted Hide Post
Hey, it's working on me. I missed them the first time around, so this has been a great way for me to catch up.

Posts: 3173 | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of gonzofortoys
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it seems like there were, what 5 -7 episodes and then its done. Why does CN do that?

Posts: 154 | Location: Finger Lakes | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of POLO23
posted Hide Post
9 shows but the news episodes start again this summer.

Posts: 2628 | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of JMotto
posted Hide Post
Is anyone going to SDCC? Anyone willing to get me superboy?

Save up to 4% on half.com 5.6% Toys R Us 2.4% Walmart 4.8% Best Buy and up to 6.4% Chegg ALL FOR FREE Also they give Ebay store owners 36% back!!!

http://home.bigcrumbs.com/lilmotto

Also another similar site that gives you $5 and they give up to 3% back on ebay! This is all free and 100% legit. Feel free to do some research. This site has 2% Mattel Shop rebates as well!

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?re...X%2FgPukQfVMKg%3D%3D

GOD BLESS!

Posts: 138 | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post