Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Animated Original Movie Series    Kingdom Come Movie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kingdom Come Movie
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of celsius
posted
Would be AWESOME!

and a figure line to go with it including a build up Spectre and Alloy.

Also a chubby Donna Troy as Amazon Ambassador Troy amongst the figures...

Posts: 1801 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: March 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Smallville
posted Hide Post
Your right a movie like this would kill!!!

Posts: 2953 | Location: DC Universe | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Idiot Savant
posted Hide Post
I would love for DC/WB to make an animated flick on the KC books, though it'll probably be very difficult and very time consuming to recreate Alex Ross's artistic style as closely as they can for a 75 minute movie, not to mention figuring out what characters and content to cut from the story.

"time is an illusion; lunch time, doubly so" - Douglas Adams

Posts: 262 | Location: Plover, WI | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Well they did a great job with New Frontier, so I'm sure they can work it out.

Posts: 2199 | Location: Aurora CO but originally from Buffalo NY | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Professor:
I would love for DC/WB to make an animated flick on the KC books, though it'll probably be very difficult and very time consuming to recreate Alex Ross's artistic style as closely as they can for a 75 minute movie, not to mention figuring out what characters and content to cut from the story.

My thoughts exactly. The Alex Ross style is based off of live models that he uses to draw & paint with such life like texture. The only method I can think of is rotoscope (hope I said & spelled it right). But this might not fair to well with the animation unions. I would love to finaly have an animated KC......live action to for that matter.

Posts: 7 | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of PretenderNX01
posted Hide Post
If they made it a big budget CGI film, the people who make Shrek have a fairly realistically textured (yet not to the point of being creepy) style animation.

But I doubt WB has the money for it, but in my dream world that is how they do it: CGI characters made to look like the book come to life.

-------------------------------------------
Tiger Rocket Cool Nerdy T-shirts

Posts: 566 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Syncorizon
posted Hide Post
I agree, CGI would be the way to go...as it'd be the only way to capture Ross' style. As for cutting content...that may not be necessary. If they can do The Dark Knight Returns in two parts...surely Kingdom Come deserves the same.

Posts: 9 | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Freddie:
posted Hide Post
Kingdom Come and The Killing Joke are must haves. No question! Smiler

Posts: 2049 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of abaddon_31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddie::
Kingdom Come and The Killing Joke are must haves. No question! Smiler

Oh yes!

======================
Tung Lashor is nearly here!
======================

Posts: 2997 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: January 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Graphix1971
posted Hide Post
I agree on Kingdom Come and The Killing Joke ... still wish they'd do Titans: Judas Contract like they originally announced.

Posts: 1415 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of abaddon_31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graphix1971:
I agree on Kingdom Come and The Killing Joke ... still wish they'd do Titans: Judas Contract like they originally announced.

Forgot about that one! I'd like to see that too.

======================
Tung Lashor is nearly here!
======================

Posts: 2997 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: January 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post