Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Animated Original Movie Series    Best DC Universe Animated Movie
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best DC Universe Animated Movie
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of POLO23
posted
With 9 DC Universe movies released so far except for the new Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam, which one stands out from the crowd of them all!!

Question:
Which 1 is the best??

Choices:
Wonder Woman
Justice League:Crisis on 2 Earths
Green Lantern:1st Flight
Batman:Gotham Knight
Batman:Under the Red Hood
Justice League:The New Frontier
Superman:Doomsday
Superman/Batman:Public Enemies
Superman/Batman:Apocalypse

Posts: 2624 | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Green Lantern First Flight is by far the best, with Batman Under the Red Hood in second and Wonder Woman in third. My least favorite is Gotham Knight, as that movie just down right blows.

Posts: 2199 | Location: Aurora CO but originally from Buffalo NY | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Smallville
posted Hide Post
Superman/Batman Apocalypse is the best DC Universe movie adn also the short is the best one too!

Posts: 2954 | Location: DC Universe | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of POLO23
posted Hide Post
I made this tread up earlier & forgot answer it. I love all of them but Public Enemies,Wonder Woman & Red Hood are my top 3. All of them have top fighting scenes from the beginning to the end but Batman:Under the Red Hood kills them all!!! Joker kills Robin & comes back to life as a Vigilante--S W E E T!!!

Posts: 2624 | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of questiontheplasticman
posted Hide Post
I voted for Justice League: CO2E before I realized we were only talking about the movie and not the overall release. I loved the movie and thought it was the most packed blu ray release so far: 4 JLU cartoons, the aquaman tv pilot, the wonder woman tv pilot, a killer Spectre short, and the usual documentaries.

If we're talking about just the movie, I'd hae to go with Under The Hood.

Posts: 143 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: February 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Batwasp
posted Hide Post
My favorite so far is "Batman:Under the Red Hood",but "Justice League:Crisis on Two Earths" is a very close second.

Posts: 686 | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Agent 86
posted Hide Post
I've enjoyed them all, but my favourite to date has been Wonder Woman.

After Wonder Woman, my top three are Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, Green Lantern: First Flight and Batman:Under the Red Hood.

I'm looking forward to watching more DC Animated films in the future. All-Star Superman seems like it will be another great film in the DC Animated film collection.

Posts: 472 | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of worldsfinest1
posted Hide Post
All are great!!

Top 10

1. Crisis on 2 Earths

2. Apocalypse

3. New Frontier

4. Public Enemies

5. Under the Red Hood

6. First Flight

7. Wonder Woman

8. Superman/Shazam

9. Doomsday

10. Gotham Knight

Posts: 172 | Registered: February 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of gonzofortoys
posted Hide Post
I love Wonder Woman as a character, but her movie is my least favortie. Rushed story line, Amazons showing up in DC on a boat. Bad design for Ares. Blah. I think Under the Red Hood was as good as Batman Begins or The Dark Knight. My second fave is First Flight followed by New Frontier and Crisis on Two Earths.

Posts: 154 | Location: Finger Lakes | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of DCCollector
posted Hide Post
Definitely Superman/Batman: Apocalypse. Crisis on Two Earths was probably a close second, followed by Public Enemies.

Posts: 32 | Location: KS | Registered: November 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of JCrichton
posted Hide Post
Red Hood for sure! Best one to date! I enjoyed Crisis on Two Earths even though I know alot of others did not.

quis ipsos custodiet custodes

Posts: 339 | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of stcardinal
posted Hide Post
Wonder Woman and Red Hood. Batman Gotham Knight was the biggest pile of donkey droppings I ever wasted money on.

Posts: 188 | Registered: February 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of supermanjunkie78
posted Hide Post
New Frontier and Gotham Knight are brilliantly done animation masterpieces but to me its:

1. Wonder Woman
2. Batman: Under the Red Hood
3. Justice League:Crisis on 2 Earths

I watch these 3 movies almost every week! And I cant get enough of them! The story, the animation, action, drama, are all awesome!!! Wonder Woman shows what the creators are capable of doing - no holds-bared action and storytelling that would not be applicable if these were shown on tv.

Posts: 37 | Location: Philippines | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of The Red Knight
posted Hide Post
Superman: Doomsday and Wonder Woman.

Posts: 275 | Registered: February 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of superfriend
posted Hide Post
Public Enemies, followed closely by Crisis O2E.

Posts: 219 | Location: Happy Harbor, RI | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post