Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Justice League Unlimited™    JLU GL Power Battery Accessory Pack for Matty
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JLU GL Power Battery Accessory Pack for Matty
 Login/Join

Matty Member
posted
Since most of the Green Lanterns were released in three packs without any accessories, I'd really be interested in buying an accessory pack of, say, half a dozen green power batteries. I wouldn't care about packaging, it could be just bagged if that would save money. The sculpt has already been done, the next time a power battery is made for a figure, the run could just be increased to accommodate these accessory packs. If they were put for sale on matty at the same time as another JLU release, we could save on shipping. Would anybody else be interested in this?

Posts: 12 | Registered: August 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Only if they did a set of say 36 with 5 of each color and a special WHITE LANTERN but only 1 of those. Then I would be interested as ****.

Posts: 386 | Location: http://geekvarietycustoms.dchallofjustice.com/ | Registered: March 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Caped Crusader
posted Hide Post
I don't know how much of a market there would be for something like that after people bought up so many clearanced Kilowog singles just to acquire the power batteries.

Posts: 204 | Location: Stately Wayne Manor | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Freddie:
posted Hide Post
I'd buy a pack.

Posts: 2049 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Graphix1971
posted Hide Post
I would buy a pack if it had all the colored lanterns

Posts: 1415 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of JLU FAN
posted Hide Post
I would buy a pack.

JLU FAN (N.F.)

Posts: 250 | Location: Bronx,NY | Registered: March 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Chase Variant
posted Hide Post
Rather than an accessory pack, I'd rather there be a new figure that came with multiple lanterns. Either a set of multi-color lanterns, or just 5 or 6 of the corresponding color.

im right your wrong [sic]

Posts: 4659 | Location: Cloud Cuckoo Palace | Registered: February 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
I would buy the lanterns but we need more than just lanterns. We need a starman staff, steel hammer, Captain cold gun, a decent magic lasso for wonder woman, A mind control helmet for Grodd, etc. An acessory pak should have it all.

Posts: 212 | Registered: February 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of red Ricky
posted Hide Post
I would buy an accessory pack for JLU.

Power Batteries, a Purple Black Mercy, Starros, Thanagarian Weapons, a Spear of Destiny, a Beta Club, Parademon Guns, etc.

...they are all good in my book.

Posts: 16 | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of crimesyndicate
posted Hide Post
so many figures would really pop for acc. so a weapons acc pack would be great. amd is a good way to fix up all this 3 and 6 pack buys.

Posts: 6 | Location: earth 3 | Registered: November 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Freddie:
posted Hide Post
Maces for Hawkman and Hawkgirl!

Posts: 2049 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Well, the accessory idea didn't really take off the way I hoped it would. I thought there were probably a ton of us with GLs without power batteries, but either it's not so or people don't care. I'd hoped this would be a pack Mattel would be willing to make since it would be so easy to just increase the quantity of the batteries next time a GL was made, and then open the door for some of the other great accessory ideas mentioned, all of which I'd buy. Considering the parademons less than outstanding performance recently, I'm not confident that we'll see any more JLU product online.

Posts: 12 | Registered: August 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
I'd definitely buy a pack; I just re-arranged some JLU stuff to make a separate GL based display, and I really would like to provide some power batteries for the Corps.

A general weapons pack with these and other items would be welcome, a well, but I doubt we'll see that now....

Posts: 2389 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Rodrigo Ramos
posted Hide Post
Green Lantern Batteries could come with a GL ring and an "energy field" GL came the first wave...

Other necessary acessories:
Hawkguys' maces;
Kalibak cub;
Weather Wizard's rod;
Stargirl's correct rod;
Manhunter's rod;
Parademons' cub;
Shinning Knight's sword.

And not so necessary but someone could enjoy:
Wonderwoman's lasso;
Green Arrow's bow and arrow;
Huntress' crossbow...

Please JLU don't die!!!

Posts: 41 | Location: São Paulo - Brazil | Registered: January 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post