Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Toy Lines  Hop To Forums  DCU Justice League Unlimited™    How Do You Display the JLU?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Do You Display the JLU?
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Archie Oogley
posted Hide Post
I keep my JLU figures on a display table in the corner of my office, with alternating shelves of good guys/bad guys. I'm also not a super-completionist RE: the JLU figures themselves; instead, I want one version each of anyone who's ever been in the Timmverse. So between the runty JLU Superman and the more robust S:TAS figure, I chose the latter. Same with Bane, Bats, Creeper, etc.*

*And I know it's apples and oranges to put Super Powers figures next to the JLU, but I keep my dupes in an old SP 'Hall of Justice' carrying case, and it makes a cool backdrop to my upright JLU guys.

Enjoy!

JLU Figures

Posts: 5 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
I love the displays i've seen on this thread! Here is how I display my Batman Animated Series, Superman Animated Series, and JLU figures! the bottom shelf first row is reserved for the 2012 3 pack figures. I am waiting until I have them all in December before adding them in. I believe I have all major characters and variations in the last 10 plus years. These are Showcase express display cases with clear covers that keeps neary 300 figures all dust free and minty.

Posts: 1 | Registered: September 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of jkbarkleyfan
posted Hide Post
Wow. What an amazing thread! How has it taken us this long for someone to start this? Anyway, here's my case I just built a few months ago. I've added a few figs since this pic, but it's getting a little crowded. My mancave only allows for a "Finite Universe" of around 140 JLU figs on display due to space occupied by my other collections.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jkbarkleyfan,

Posts: 28 | Location: JLUville, Ohio | Registered: August 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Comedian
posted Hide Post
Awesome displays.

Posts: 4157 | Location: BUFFALO,NY | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Bujindork
posted Hide Post
How does everybody keep the figs standing, mine always domino.

Posts: 378 | Location: USA | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Archie Oogley
posted Hide Post
I lay clear, 8.5" x 11" sticker sheets, adhesive-side up, under my figures. As each one is placed in its spot, I press down firmly et voila, no tipping!

Posts: 5 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Graphix1971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whakojacko1976:

Eeker is that an actual Holiday Hal???

Posts: 1381 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of whakojacko1976
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graphix1971:
quote:

Sadly, no. Frowner
It's a custom of a custom and it actually ended up in the shot by accident. I usually don't keep him out on display.

Posts: 118 | Registered: February 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Graphix1971
posted Hide Post
Well it's an awesome part of your collection.

Posts: 1381 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of JLU FAN
posted Hide Post
Great collections...I use BlueStik to keep my figures up. Works great. I miss getting JLU figures Frowner

JLU FAN (N.F.)

Posts: 243 | Location: Bronx,NY | Registered: March 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Fightoned
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sadly, no. Frowner
It's a custom of a custom and it actually ended up in the shot by accident. I usually don't keep him out on display.

So where did you find those plastic case for the figures? I love it!

I'm still trying to figure out how I want to display ALL of my 250+ JLU figures. I'm thinking of building a narrow displace case with individual slots for each figure. I'm guessing it needs to be 5 ft by 8 ft!

- "Fight On" Ed

Posts: 38 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of whakojacko1976
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fightoned:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sadly, no. Frowner

So where did you find those plastic case for the figures? I love it!

I'm still trying to figure out how I want to display ALL of my 250+ JLU figures. I'm thinking of building a narrow displace case with individual slots for each figure. I'm guessing it needs to be 5 ft by 8 ft!

I used to buy them at Michaels craft stores but they stopped selling them. They ran between $1.50-$2.00 depending on which Michaels I bought them at. Here's a website that carries them but I've never used the site personally so I can't say whether they are good or not. http://www.dazzlelace.com/packagingsupplies/boxes.htm
They're less than 1/2 way down the page.
PAC1106 Acrylic Favor Box
Small Clear Hard Plastic Box. Size: 5 1/16"H X 2 5/16"W X 2 5/16"D.
$2.75 each

Posts: 118 | Registered: February 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of worldsfinest1
posted Hide Post
How much would you sell that huge Atom Smasher custom?

Posts: 172 | Registered: February 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Comedian
posted Hide Post
I love those little boxes you guys keep them in.

Posts: 4157 | Location: BUFFALO,NY | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post