Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Specialty Forums  Hop To Forums  Off Topic & Member Connections    Digital River
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Digital River
 Login/Join

Matty Member
posted
I haven't had a problem with DR until the Demo-Man fiasco. Now I haven't even gotten any confirmation on the Star Sisters.

I read somewhere that DR gets tons of order and it takes time to sort through them.
If DR can't handle Mattel's volume, maybe it's time to look for a company that can.

One last gripe. This one's not about DR.

If I'm getting charged sales tax, there should be a shipping facility/warehouse in my state.

Posts: 82 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Dark-Dash
posted Hide Post
So Eternia8472, is the problem you're having solved by now?

"This is the ultimate power"

Posts: 1129 | Location: Malaysia | Registered: December 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post