Home    Fan Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Specialty Forums  Hop To Forums  Off Topic & Member Connections    Mighty Max Poll!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mighty Max Poll!
 Login/Join

Matty Member
Picture of Mighty One
posted

The following Mighty Max poll created as a supplementary to the Mighty Max revival topic, and designed that way, in order to give Mattel a clue about what Mighty Max fans/collectors thinking and would like to see from a potential Mighty Max revival in case Mattel considers seriously reviving Mighty Max. Also, except from voting, it could be very productive if every person justifies its vote by posting below.

Question:
If you could have only one of these formats for Mighty Max to return, which one would it be?

Choices:
Classic playset format
6-inch action figure format

Question:
In case Mighty Max returns at its classic playset format, what type(s) of playset(s) would you like to see more?

Choices:
Only big-sized playsets (includes Big Playsets and Mega-Heads)
Doom Zones
Only big-sized playsets and Doom Zones
Small-sized playsets (Horror Heads, Shrunken Heads, Dread Heads and Monster Heads)
Battle Warriors
Heroes and Villains

Question:
In case Mighty Max returns as 6-inch action figures toyline, which combination of figures would you like to see first?

Choices:
Max, Virgil, Norman
Skull Master, Warmonger, Lava Lord
Lava Lord, Rock Monster, Lava Beast
Arachnoid, Dr Zygote, Kalamarus
Other (please justify by posting below)

Question:
Would you like Mattel to release for start - and in high priority, before anything else - the 1995’s unproduced Warmonger Mega-Head (playset format) as an anniversary edition?

Choices:
Yes
No

Question:
In which case would you purchase an annual subscription service (that guarantees you’ll receive all of the Mighty Max playsets / action figures release throughout the year)?

Choices:
Only for the classic playsets
Only for the 6-inch action figures
Both

Question:
Would you like Mattel release the animated series on DVD too?

Choices:
Yes
No

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mighty One,

Posts: 25 | Location: Greece | Registered: April 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
I would buy almost anything that's branded "mighty max", as long as it comes close to the old toys.

Thanks for making this poll!

Posts: 7 | Location: amsterdam | Registered: October 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks in advance to everyone who votes in this poll Smiler
And thanks to Mighty One for making this poll Cool

Posts: 7 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
I have ALL the original toyline- every last one, save the watches and "Hero and Villains" figure sets. I'd love to see Mattel revamp the toyline- and of course, they should start with War-Monger mega-zone that wasn't released.

I'd love to own the official DVD release of the animated series- as VHS has been dead for a long time.

Posts: 2 | Location: Pac-NW USA | Registered: June 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Mighty One
posted Hide Post
Hello fellow fans/collectors,

Due to an unfortunate edit I made at this Mighty Max Poll (in particular, I removed an unnecessary note from the introduction), the system automatically reset the poll to zero, apparently considering that this edit affects the poll. Fortunately, the poll had only 6 votes.
I contacted with a Moderator, and informed me that “you've fallen victim to the poll incident that us Moderators have fallen into in our time”.
Now that I know, I don't intended to repeat the same mistake again!! Never again!
So, I apologize from all the (Mighty Max) fans for this inconvenience. However, the poll continues normally and everyone can vote (again)!

-Friendly, Mighty One

Posts: 25 | Location: Greece | Registered: April 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Ana Amell
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Well, now that I actually found the poll, I totally voted. A huge THUMBS UP for the Mighty Max DVD/BluRay set. I'd love a collector's edition with a little Mighty Max set or figure!

Posts: 4 | Registered: April 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
I have to shadow capital_Ps sentiment here - as long as its close to the classic toys and has an MM stamp I'll keep throwing money at mattel if they keep throwing max toys at me (provided said toys are thrown softly and placed delicately in strong boxes....not dropkicked in padded mailer bags like the latest MOTUC figs)

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
posted Hide Post
I always did think it would be darn great to see action figures made of Mighty Max, Virgil and Norman. Those are the three I'd really really want and of course Skull Master, Warmonger, and Lava Lord would come in at second but let's never forget how badazz and very needed an action figure of the Conqueror would be.

Posts: 2177 | Location: Yonkers, New York | Registered: August 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Mighty One
posted Hide Post
Would you like see this be released as well?
More colour variations pictures will follow soon! Wink

The never released colour variation of "Mighty Max Conquers The Temple of Poison"

Matty Member
posted Hide Post
Where did you get this from Confused

Posts: 7 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Mighty One
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M-I-G:

M-I-G this is one of the four never-released colour variations depicted at 1995's Mattel catalog. Another three will follow.

It's really sad that this poll has more than 360 views but only 7 votes!?
It seems that toy fans in this forum does not want to see Mighty Max revive! Frowner

Matty Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty One:
quote:
Originally posted by M-I-G:

M-I-G this is one of the four never-released colour variations depicted at 1995's Mattel catalog. Another three will follow.

It's really sad that this poll has more than 360 views but only 7 votes!?
It seems that toy fans in this forum does not want to see Mighty Max revive! Frowner

There is a chance, that unique users vistited this site a few times - so not 360 differend peoples.

Also do you know, how long it took, till you found this forum? We should have patience and give it still a while;-)

Matty Member
Picture of Mighty Max
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ana Amell:
Big Grin Well, now that I actually found the poll, I totally voted. A huge THUMBS UP for the Mighty Max DVD/BluRay set. I'd love a collector's edition with a little Mighty Max set or figure!

Regular DVD please.... A Mighty Max set/monster figurine would be cool too. I just can't get ready for Blu Ray just yet when normal DVD players and DVDs are cheaper and still look great.... Maybe one day. (Not a quote from a Mattel rep when discussing MM). Wink

Posts: 11 | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Matty Member
Picture of Mighty One
posted Hide Post
As I promised, periodically, I will post one-by-one the four never-produced Mighty Max colour variations depicted at 1995's Mattel catalog.

Today, I post the one-and-only "Mighty Max Slays The Doom Dragon"

What's the next colour variation you would like to see? The ecru Skull Dungeon or the bloody Arachnoid? Smiler

Additionally, in order this poll to be consistent along with the main topic regarding to the Mighty Max Revival that we (Mighty Max fans), so fight for, I also upload here the most acclaimed Mighty Max playset of all!

The Warmonger Mega-Head
Would you like to put your hands on that? Smiler

Matty Member
posted Hide Post
those colorvariations are awesome! I've never seen them opened.

Has anyone ever seen them outside of this catalog or Guy Himber's collection?

I want them!

Posts: 7 | Location: amsterdam | Registered: October 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post